“Fun place to be”

Cancun's Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #548 of 913 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Margaritas are amazing, as is the chips and queso & complementary chips and salsa! Fun atmosphere, we went for date night!

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

We went to meet some family and friends for dinner this past Saturday night. The place was very crowded and the service was horrific. Waited 10 minutes to order a beer. 15 minutes for the beer and some chips and queso. Finally placed out order and after 20 more minutes and having our server keep telling us about a party of 50 outside we decided to leave before eating. We had waited long enough and obviously weren't as important as the big party outside. Have no idea if the food is any good since we didn't get to try. Menu was very basic so not sure we missed anything. Plenty of other places to eat in Tallahassee so don't waste your time.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 17 May 2015

This is my favorite place in town to go out and dance with my friends on a Saturday night. DJ Jimmy Suave is a great DJ. He knows exactly what you want to dance and keeps it hot and current. The place is relatively small and its always packed. Avoid the ladies bathroom if you can and go with friends. The margaritas are really good and of course the hot wings are to die for. If you must choose a night, go on Saturday if you want to experience a good Latin night. Its the best one in town.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 13 January 2015

I unfortunately did, as the DD for a night out among friends. I knew I was in for a real treat when it took me 45 minutes longer to get a Pepsi than the rest of my table to get margaritas, but I was stuck--so I ordered food. I grade Mexican food on a tough scale being from Texas, and this was bar none the worst I have ever had. This place is a disaster, save your self the annoyance.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 7 December 2014

This place was recommended by some friends. The food was very good and fresh. Pricing was not too bad either except the beer was overpriced for a causal place. The service though was not up to par. It was on a busy night and my friends had already had a table. Once I got there the waitress never showed up again. My friends were not happy at all. I finally spoke to a waitress near us and she said she would find out who our waitress was. When she came back she took care of all our orders so I guess the original waitress just checked out with telling us. However, I will give a thumbs up to Erin who was great. Not a bad place just not up to the standards I have for a local sportsbar.

Date of visit: December 2014