“Cafe con Leche”

Latin Xpress Cafe
Ranked #337 of 872 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Great café con leche and Cuban toast with melted butter. Ask for the "special of the day" and be amazed at what you get (how much and for how little price)

Reviewed 24 October 2014 via mobile

While visiting my daughter at FSU I started craving a good Cuban coffee. We found this gem and were very happy. The cafe con leche was perfect and served at a great temperature. The cortaditos were larger than we usually get in South Florida and were also delicious. We had just eaten breakfast so we did not sample the food or the guava pastries, but judging by the coffee I will assume the food would be good as well.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The mojo pork and ropa vieja are amazing here. While I love the empanadas and tostones, they're often saturated with oil, so I don't make it here as often as I might. The service is great and prices are reasonable. Definitely worth a visit if you're in the mood for Latin food.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

The meat on the cuban sandwich was freshly sliced. it could have cooked a minute longer because cheese wasn't quite melted, it was still delicious. The server was quick to tell us what they were out of and about their specials. Good place for lunch. Atmosphere is lacking

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The food was pretty good but very dry. I had the padomilla with beans and rice. It was a lot to eat but I would have liked some sauce or gravy. I would probably not go back. Service was good and staff nice