“Tuesday/Thursday lunch specials are awesome”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #213 of 886 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

LOVED the Thursday lunch specials! Such a great deal for $5.99... A burrito and a drink. The food here is amazing. We regularly eat at Chipotle, Qdoba, Salsarita's, and Moe's but Tijuana Flats tops them all! Love the chicken seasoning. Wish we had one in Louisville and can't wait to return!!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I try to find a Tijuana Flats for lunch whenever I travel. This one is close to my sons college apartment. I always get the fried chimi wet. It was great as usual. Tijuana Flats never disappoints! I don't like spicy food so I like the optional hot sauces. We will be back!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Reliable. Good tacos. Beware of hot peppers - hidden! Quick service. Outdoor sidewalk seating - pleasant.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Always hunt down a Tijuana Flats when I travel - found a really good location in Tallahassee. Beef Burrito loaded, side of chips, queso,...YUMMY!!!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

We found it on TripAdvisor and truly enjoyed it. It's sort of out of the way but well worth a drive from the malls. Great chips, all the hot sauces are a real treat, the staff was very friendly and welcomed us. They were Very patient as the child couldn't decide what to order. And the guacamole, order it to have in and then refill it to go, amazing! Meals were good, hot, and tasty. I wish there was one closer to us.