“Good Tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Reliable. Good tacos. Beware of hot peppers - hidden! Quick service. Outdoor sidewalk seating - pleasant.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Always hunt down a Tijuana Flats when I travel - found a really good location in Tallahassee. Beef Burrito loaded, side of chips, queso,...YUMMY!!!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

We found it on TripAdvisor and truly enjoyed it. It's sort of out of the way but well worth a drive from the malls. Great chips, all the hot sauces are a real treat, the staff was very friendly and welcomed us. They were Very patient as the child couldn't decide what to order. And the guacamole, order it to have in and then refill it to go, amazing! Meals were good, hot, and tasty. I wish there was one closer to us.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and ordered the chicken flautas and chips and salsa to share with my wife. The folks here couldn't be more helpful and nice. The food is fresh and fantastic! One of our favorite go-to places for a great meal.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

I love TF's. The steak Tacos are excellent and with the hot sauce bar, you can add as much heat as you want. I would eat there every week if wife would put up with it. They serve beer and wine at a good price.

Only con: I wish they offered more coupons or specials. They have tons if you are a teacher or person in the service, not so much for "regular" folks. I am on the mailing list for specials, but almost never get anything I can use. In fact I don't think I have ever gotten any coupon or discount that I could use via their "loyalty" mailing list.