“Middle of the week business dinner”

Miller's Ale House - Tallahassee
Ranked #50 of 883 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on Apalachee Parkway between Governor's Square Mall and the Florida Capital. Recently named 2017's Best of Tallahassee Award Winner! Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I really like the atmosphere and the friendly attitude of the servers. However, I broke a rule and ordered a steak at a place that isn't really a steak house. They represented it very well in the menu and I tried it out. The rib eye was over cooked and less than a 1/2" thick. It looked a little anemic as well. Maybe best for American bar food like wings, fries and onion rings. Although my meal was a flop the beer was cold and the overall atmosphere was good.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Good afternoon, Les. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your steak. We hope you will consider sending your feedback and your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us so that we can reach out to you directly. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We celebrated my daughter's birthday. Food and service were excellent! The atmosphere was very cheerful.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Good food and selection of brews. Friendly place with decent service and quality of food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Just walking in, we loved the relaxed and fun atmosphere. The booths were large and comfortable. They also have a variety of specialty drinks. I ordered the Strawberry Coconut Mojito and it was fantastic! We were here for dinner and I ordered Fish 'n Chips, but it wasn't great. I think this is more of a steak and burger place as the other diners in our party ordered "beef" and they were all fantastic. Our server and the staff in general were friendly and helpful. Will probably visit again on our next trip to Tally, but I'll order one of their steak dinners!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I occasionally travel from NE Tallahassee to the Leon County Civic Center to watch sporting events such as Men's and Women's Basketball. Recently I stopped by Miller's Ale House to grab a meal before a game. I had not been there in a year or more, but enjoyed my stop a lot. Among my favorites are the chop steak that is featured on their menu. The meal was excellent, the service was exactly what you would want it be, and the entire experience made me glad to have taken the opportunity to visit Miller's.