See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2018

stayed here for a swim meet again last week and it was great! the front desk staff was so kind, caring, and helpful and went out of their way to try to help me get a taxi, but, the stupid yellow cab company never sent a cab and i had to walk to meet and was late! the room was very clean, looked brand new, everything worked well, bed was so soft and i slept so well! the housekeeping and maintenance were very kind, and hard working. the grounds were very clean. pool was very clean, although cold since there was a cold front at the time i was there. i highly recommend this nice little motel. great prices too!

Room Tip: all rooms good!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We arrived on Saturday Nov 28, 2017. The first room we received as soon as i opened the door smell of smoke and pine slap me in my face and the bathroom door would not close completely. We were moved to another room no smoke smell but it still did not look clean. As we went into the bathroom the floor was nasty. There was chunk of blond hair on the floor, rat dropping and lots of another dirty that was visible. At this time we figured all of the rooms were nasty. We want out and brought cleaning product and clean the bathroom ourselves. We go out and come back and getting ready to lay down for the night a roach pops up on the wall over the bed. by the time we got rid of that roach another pops up over the other bed.
8am we are woken up out of our sleep because a fight going on outside.
This hotel looks like a hang out spot for drug dealing, drug user and people that just up to no good.
I would never recommend anyone to stay here, I don't care how cheap its is.
Spend the extra few dollars and stay some where else.

Room Tip: DO NOT GO THERE!!! I do'nt think its safe there. I have picture but have not uploaded yet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank MsGlamorous
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Dirty, roach motel. Rooms smell musty and like cigarettes. Bathroom is horrible - mold,stains and god knows what else. No fridge. Bed is very dirty... If we had a choice/we were evacuating hurracane Irma/ we would never stayed here. Dirty, filthy,stinky place. The staff is weird but friendly. I have never stayed in a place that dirty!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I was stuck in Tallahassee and this hotel had a great price. The rooms are clean and I felt safe. I would stay here on a trip for a game or a business trip if I am ever in the area again. You should consider staying here and it's close to the airport.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 26 August 2017

The sink was disgusting, months of built up soap scum. Did not want to sleep under the covers. I could tell the sheets had not been changed. Wore my flip flops in the shower because the shower also had not been cleaned. I need a refund.

Room Tip: There is nothing good about this Motel. Its nasty.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Holly, Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you experienced as a result of the condition of your sheets and cleanliness of the bathroom area. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we truly apologize. We would like the opportunity to better address your stay with our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 so that we can offer better service to our guests in the future.