“Come with an appetite!”

Primanti Bros
Ranked #20 of 267 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I visited Pittsburgh a few months ago, and was looking forward to visiting a Primanti Bros and trying the sandwich that is #1 in Pittsburgh, but unfortunately, time didn't allow for it. So when I recently went on a trip to South Florida, I made a point of visiting this location. I finally got to try the Pitts-Burger, and it is sooo good! I was actually surprised it was so good, because when I read that it had slaw on it, I thought it would be disgusting. I was very wrong, it is excellent! And huge! One Pitts-Burger sandwich was just enough. I was barely able to finish.

I asked the server if there were any other locations in Florida other than the three listed on the menu, and she said the owner had the only three locations in all of Florida. So here is to hoping that he will consider a location in the number one tourist destination in the country, Orlando!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our state teams were in town for the NSDA National competition. I was desperate to find a spot large enough for 82 of us and not only did Primanti Bros had room for us they provided a wonderful evening. John gave us a great deal for a large pizza with out drinks included. The servers were so patient with our large number and the food was very good. The pizza was excellent and the garlic knots were some of the best I have ever had. I give them my highest rating.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This is a nice place to go for a few drinks with some friends, and enjoy good pizza as well as good food!! Nice friendly atmosphere. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Went for a late pizza lunch while visiting the area. Server was friendly and attentive. We ordered pizza and a caesar salad. The salad was quite good and very fresh. The pizza was also quite good, with a nice crisp crust. Portions are plentiful, and prices reasonable. Will definitely go again when we are back in the area.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

We stopped in for dinner, it has been years. It was very good. David the waiter was great. I had the roast beef and cheese almost famous sandwich and it was very good.
The right size and a great taste. I took off a lot of the FF and the sandwich was perfect.