“Afternoon with a friend”

Little Joey's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Summerfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

After working a long day a friend and I decided to do a late lunch so we decided on little Joey's. The service was great. I had the stuffed shrimp on angel hair. My friend had the chicken on angel hair. We both had the cream of broccoli and cauliflower soup. It was so good. We really enjoyed our afternoon.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

There isn't much to choose from in this area and I work nearby so I've been a couple of times. I've only had the pizza and salads so far. Nothing has been bad but it hasn't been great either. The service has been good, the restaurant seems clean. I will go back again but I will try something besides pizza.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Love this place. Never a bad meal here. The pizza is the best around. Service is always the best too.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Ordered a Sicilian Pizza. Specified that it be cooked well done.

Much to our surprise, it came out a thick, well done pizza. You just cant find that just anywhere in Florida. We ordered extra cheese and Peperoni and it was very good.
The sauce could use a bit of spices, (not hot spices) just some Italian blend would kick it up just right.
We will definitely be headed back for this yummy Pizza.
Even rewarmed, the next day, it was great!

1  Thank PenguinsSteelers
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Stopped for lunch. They had pizza special for $7.99....great deal. Will return another time for sure. Staff were attentive.