“Fabulous coconut shrimp!”
Review of Mangrove Mama's

Mangrove Mama's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 May 2016

My husband and I, when visiting the Keys, always go to Mangrove Mama's for breakfast. This time we went for dinner and totally loved the coconut shrimp!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,056)

Reviewed 22 May 2016

My dad and I always stop in to Mangrove Mama's whenever we are fishing the keys and our favorite is the Mahi Mahi Sandwich, blackened for dad & regular for me. We usually sit in the bar area which always has a boisterous mix of locals and visitors. I have actually cleaned up and dined in the main restaurant a couple of times and the food was excellent both times. We have always had excellent service here and for some reason the staff appear to be immune to "Keys Disease" which is fortunate for people who like to be served quickly. The dress code ranges from shorts & t-shirts to dress shirts & slacks which I think blends with the hodgepodge of additions and out buildings that make up this place. Don't judge this book by it's cover as the food is great and the prices very reasonable for the keys. Also can miss this place when driving here so just look for all the cars parked out by US Route 1.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Don't let the outside fool you. This restaurant will have the best Mahi tacos you probably have ever eaten. The coconut shrimp are awesome as well. The bloody Mary's here will clear your mind for the Key West experience! The prices are very reasonable! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I eat the especial of the day.. Wonderfull ! It was a carbonara's pasta with shrimps and my husband eat a shrimp plate.. Huge shrimps and delicious.. We loved

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Our grouper and scallops were swimming in the Atlantic Ocean yesterday and today we had an outstanding lunch. The fish was grilled to perfection. The conch fritters were very delicious.This is where the locals dine. In fact, their names are printed on the chairs. The mangrove key lime pie was outstanding. Service by Brianna was very professional, timely and unobtrusive. We shall return.