All reviewswafflesbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfastan older propertyfront desk staffbreakfast attendantwould stay againtikiflorida
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I wanted to visit a new town. We picked Stuart, Florida. We chose the Clarion because it was near to Downton Stuart and close to everything. We access Priceline..Got a good price and the adventure started. Our hotel was clean the staff was friendly and knowledge. Especially the Gentleman who helped with breakfast next morning. There was a tiki bar on the premises. We love the town of Stuart. We would stay at the Clarion Inn again when we visit Stuart.

Room Tip: Away from the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for this review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our small town and the hotel as well. We are working hard everyday to keep a good clean affordable hotel for families such as yourselves to come, enjoy, and not be broke
after doing so. Our staff thanks you as they work to give that favorable stay to all our guests. Best regards.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

With all due respect the staff tries if the owner does not put money back into the building and get the black mold off the bathroom Ceiling I understand they went out of there way to try and make ya comfortable the staff is great friendly K blame the ownership your as only as good as the tools you are given this place could be amazing but until the owner takes it serious I feel sorry for the staff having to absorb the complaints To the Owner Paint and carpet does not fix broken ventilation in bathrooms I am disabled with respiratory problems and I am sick now after or stay on June 20 Until June 26 in room 119 I am having problems related to breathing mold due to my respiratory issues I will be seeing my Veterans dr this week I expect a full refund !!! Sincerely the Wolfe’s !!! This is my olive branch !!!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Thomas W
General M, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear guest,
We have wonderful owners who have renovated much of the hotel this past year.
New furniture, carpeting, exterior painting, pool furniture and with much more coming our way in 2018. Our front desk manager advises that you never reported any such complaints with the front desk and upon checking with our Maintenance department your statement is not true. Our ventilation in the bathrooms was disconnected many years ago by a previous owner of the hotel and not broken.
There is no mold in this room.We will not be offering any refund for your stay.
Our apologies that you did not like your stay after one week. We allow anyone
who is unhappy to switch rooms or check out.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We were told we’d be given an updated room. If the room we saw was updated, I can’t imagine how disgusting a non-updated room would look! The room was dirty including torn bedding, the sink, bathtub, and countertop appeared to have not been cleaned at all. When management was advised, we were treated rudely questioning whether or not the photos I had just taken of the room were authentic or not. We checked out, not even spending one night at there, a park bench would have been a better alternative if there had been no other availability in the area that night. Eventually we did get a full refund.

Stayed: March 2018
General M, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear guest
We strongly disagree with your assessment of our property but certainly respect your opinion. We have renovated over
half of our guest rooms with new furniture and carpeting and our rooms are daily inspected for cleanliness before being
rented. Not knowing your situation first hand it is hard to comment on the specifics of the room you were assigned. And
not allowing us to move you to a different room was your loss and for that we are sorry. Safe travels and best regards.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Ive been under medication for 3 days already due to so many bed bugs bites I got. My body reacted with a major allergic reaction. This is disrespectful and damaging to their costumers. Wont ever go back. It doesnt matter if it is a cheap place. I was not expecting any luxury. But at least cleanliness is mandatory.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,
We absolutely apologize for this occurence and although it is not pleasant it is something that does occurs in hotels.
It is not a matter of cleanliness, actually has nothing to do with it. These bugs travel among travelers and most often are
brought to hotels in that manner. Cheap shots is sad, but expected by uninformed guests.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

This was an extremely bad experience all around. From the extremely rude front desk person at check in, to room location, lack of elevator despite two floors and the presence of luggage carts, a filthy and sad looking pool area, the ‘tiki’ bar, and lastly the room. Where to start? It stank, like old cigarettes, mildew, and very strong deodorizer. The beds were disgusting, the linens were dingy, extremely uncomfortable mattresses. Filthy bathroom, of course. I have no idea how this motel could be rated so highly. This should be a place that gets rented by the hour. Truly terrifying. We had booked this through a third party and had already fully paid. This wasn’t enough to keep us here for the night. We checked into a much nicer hotel just down the road which is infinitely better.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
ClarionInnStuartFL, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience. It is regrettable that your stay did not turn out as expected. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

We hope you give us another chance. Please visit again.

Hotel Manager