All reviewsdunkin donutsoff the highwayroom was cleanbusiness centerwould stay here againconvenient locationthe breakfast areafirst floorflorida
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Standard HI good for one nighter while on the highway. Good free wifi and breakfast plus plenty of food options nearby. Place needs an update; bathtub security strips have worn away and no bath mat so dangerously slippery in tub. Why are there even still tubs in road hotel baths? No one would ever use except for tots.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This a cheap hotel. Same bad breakfast every morning always sausage and eggs and cold like yesterdays leftovers.
No bananas, no yogurt even the dining room tables you will have to share sale pepper with other tables.
Swimming pool is ice cold and dirty with leaves never seen a person use it the week we were there.
The room various broken things like the toilet was missing a screw cap on the seat several tiles missing around the tub fridge rocked back and forth.
I would give maids towels at 10 am and would not get replacement towels till 2 pm?
So I guess they don't want you to shower between 10-2?
The place was cheap you can tell they are trying to squeeze every dime very cheap.
Manager and maids would walk right in to your room without knocking.
I have stayed at maybe 20 Holiday Inn Express and this was on the very bottom of the list. If this was the only Holiday Inn Express I ever stayed at then I would never stay at another again. I will continue to stay at Holiday Inn Express but if I get another bad one then I will switch to another brand.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi stanman1007,

I appreciate you leaving feedback about your experience at our hotel and for staying with us. Your thoughts as one of our visitors is highly regarded.

It is our goal to deliver the most genuine hospitality to all our guests, I am sorry we failed to accomplish this during your stay. I certainly understand your frustration towards the room amenities and breakfast items you received. Let me assure you that this is not the daily norm at our property as we do strive for customer service excellence in everything we do. This goes the same with the level of service from the management and housekeeping, I am sorry it was not impressive.

We will continuously strive for improvement to ensure that we are consistent in providing impeccable service and accommodation. Please know that I have forwarded your review to the hotel management.

Thank you again for your feedback, I hope you will give us a chance to provide you a more positive stay.

Best,

Zel N.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean. The management was very nice and polite. But the beds in my room were just horrible. I did not get a good night sleep . I certainly did not get my money’s worth which was A little pricey.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Hi George V!

Thanks for letting us host your family's trip here in Stuart and sharing your thoughts! We're always proud of our hotel staff, and I'm sure they'll be equally pleased to know you appreciate their efforts. Also, thanks for mentioning our clean rooms. I'm very sorry though about the issues with the comfort of our beds and pricing structure.

Being a consumer myself, I totally understand where you are coming from, and experiences like this will put me off as well. I assure you that this is not typical at our hotel, nor excusable. I shared your comments to our General Manager and Facilities team, so we can make the necessary updates to make your future stay better.

Again, thanks for your feedback, and I hope to welcome you back, so we can make it up to you!

Safe travels,

Gian M

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The experience was fine UNTIL I got my credit card statement and had an additional charge of $40. Management was not willing to consider any other scenario of where the pillows could be except that we took them. We did not take any pillows!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy S
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Hello Nancy S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to see that you have rated our location to be high and regarded your stay experience to be nice. On the other hand, allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the charges regarding the pillows during your stay. I have sent you a private message in an effort to follow up on your concerns.

Rest assured that we will continuously do our best to always improve so we can accommodate you better in the future. I do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back and give us another opportunity to make it up to you.

Dianne L.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We were heading home and had reservations in Stuart Florida. The hotel is very clean, great Internet connection, and comfortable With a very nice complementary breakfast. A Wendy’s/Dunkin’ Donuts and a great little Italian mom and Pa restaurant within 200 feet. We got takeout from the restaurant since we arrived late at ate in our room. The food was delicious. We definitely recommend this and the next time we head through the area we will stay at this holiday inn express

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple