All reviews manatee pocket port salerno balconies overlooking conch fritters watch the boats fun place to stay old florida long weekend rooms are clean nice stay pirates tiki fishing boaters wedding refrigerator
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Although I had had one the last visit last year, I had forgotten how big these sandwiches are--two meals easy. I had it with the black beans and rice with some hot sauce on top and loved it all over, again. Also the live music was great with a whole hour of Mowtown going down! Can't wait to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I really loved the oyster Rockefeller and the Florida clams! Great atmosphere right in the marina our server was great! Great wine selections by the bottle! Very casual feet in the sand kind of place, would definitely eat here again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Balconies overlooking the waterfront and pool. 2 Great tiki bars and restaurant with entertainment can walk to other restaurants all on the water. No breakfast except weekends. Some covered parking. Close to bathtub beach.

Room Tip: Not by ice machine
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

So let me start by saying my work (Piper Aircraft) bought the safari 1 for the day and we had a blast! Mates were courteous, awesome and so helpful! After docking we checked into our hotel room. Room was clean and nice with a great view of the marina. Then my girlfriend and I spending our 2 year anniversary here at the hotel proceeded to the tiki bar for lunch with friends. This is when the experience became very negative and unacceptable. The tiki bar manager Amy asked to get our drink order, what I asked her for a drink menu she huffed and puffed and walked away, came back with the drink menu and slammed it down in front of me. After I ordered a strawberry margarita that was $18 with Patron for my girlfriend, drinks and water then we saw another manager Philippe, who continued to try to take my menu before I even ordered an appetizer. After ordering an appetizer Philippe tried to take my menu once again before ordering an entree for lunch, then a third server finally came by to take our order of crab-stuffed shrimp which was $18 each on the lunch menu. Finally a breath of fresh air server called "farmer" came by and took complete and amazing care of us as we should have been taken care of from the beginning. As a former Hospitality worker, bartwnder and manager I understand that they were busy but both managers were very rude and very inhospitable! Then of course a glitch in their computer system overcharged my card I spoke with Amy for the first time since she brought me my drink menu asked her if there was an issue and again got nothing but attitude. I asked to see her manager Richard which was prompt to come out and also was wearing a chef's outfit whether or not he was an actual manager I don't know but you continue to fight me about how rude our table was when we were nothing but Pleasant with all of their employees from the beginning. I asked Richard to ask farmer the amazing server behind him if we were rude in any way shape or form. As Richard just stared at me with his great server behind him did not ask her how her experience was with us as patrons, so I spoke over shoulder and asked farmer if she had a moment, she proceeded to say how pleasant and nice and grateful we were for her good work in her good service. We have spent hundreds of dollars at this Resort thus far and are going to try to continue to have a good time on our stay here as we enjoy our weekend getaway as we stay here this evening. Nothing to my knowledge has been done for us to make our stay more enjoyable. But I honestly do not recommend this resort for price vs what you get in return. I Wil not ever be staying here again in the future! So many more places you could stay for the money and have an actual good experience!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shawn M
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We love to walk around the marina at Pirate’s Cove Resort and Marina. We did that recently and enjoyed looking at the fishing and pleasure boats - those docked and those coming and going. This is always a busy spot, with the outdoor bar and restaurant always full and lively.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple