“great family italian dining”

Mario's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 308 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Mario's has been around for at least 30 years and their service and food shows in their longevity. everyone was very attentive

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I was specifically craving an awesome spaghetti meat sauce and wow Mario's is the best I've had so far. I had just planned to grab takeout but last minute I decided to get a table and enjoy the experience. Service is quick and they make you feel at home. My glass of wine, salad, and pizza/garlic bread all came out at the same time. The spaghetti portions are as big as any authentic Italian Sunday dinner. All in all, wonderful staff, great atmosphere and amazing authentic Italian food with leftovers for days. Highly recommend to anyone who craves that taste of Italy.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

we go every year when are visiting the area. the food here is comparable to places like Boston's North End and Baltimore's Little Italy. portions are monstrous, service excellent and prices are good. You'll be glad you came

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

So, we look online at menu on several sites to review menu, call to place pick-up order and the person says: "Our menu is not online. I do not have time to tell you what we have. Goodbye.". Short, sweet, and bye-bye Mario's. Not recommended.

1  Thank Neil C
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Good Italian in Stuart! My husband and I stopped in for a nice dinner, waitstaff is very attentive, almost to a fault as the meal felt rushed at times. Caprese salad was below average with hard mozzarella, fried mozzarella appetizer was a delight though with a nice marinara dipping sauce. Chicken Francese with spaghetti was delicious with sundries tomatoes and button mushrooms. My husband finished every bite of his Chicken Parmigiana (typical). Lots of parking, and not busy at all on Friday night at 7pm. Front of the restaurant had more atmosphere, ask to not sit near the kitchen door - it was loud and distracting. Looked like lots of "regulars" and worth trying.

Been to Mario's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!