“Mixed Review”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Food above average. Portions, huge.
Atmosphere, adequate.
Service, RUSHED....party of 5 in and out within 65 minutes. No need to push service staff, it was a a Tuesday night and there was plenty of empty tables.

1  Thank Richard G

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

The bread that comes out before the meal is delicious. The house dressing on the salad is one of my favorites. I've ordered several different meals but the veal saltimboca is my absolute favorite. I highly recommend this dish.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

First, I'm Italian and I know good Italian food.

If you love Italian food, than Mario's will be a total delight. This family run restaurant has outstanding food and the personal service is quick, super friendly and by far this is the best in the area.

We have taken family and friends to Mario's and everyone loved the food and service. If someone is walking by your table and they see an empty dish, empty drink, whatever, they jump in and take care of it. They don't worry if it's they personal table or not... It's all about excellent service.

Don't miss Mario's or you'll be missing a great experience & food.

1  Thank Anonymous A
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Went with my wife. The sauce was very acidic and too much. I ordered the house special. Veal parm with baked ziti. Also came with Italian cheese cake which was dry.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent quality Italian as it should be. Homemade sauce, homemade pasta, food is always piping hot and service is always friendly and on top of things. I've tried many veal dishes. All excellent. Spaghetti with clam sauce as good as any I've had. Prices are right on target for Italian.

Been to Mario's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!