“Reminds me of home (New York)”

Mario's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 305 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent quality Italian as it should be. Homemade sauce, homemade pasta, food is always piping hot and service is always friendly and on top of things. I've tried many veal dishes. All excellent. Spaghetti with clam sauce as good as any I've had. Prices are right on target for Italian.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I had a very good experience my first time at Marios so I came back for another meal. I decided to have Manicotti with a Gorgonzola salad. My two manicotti came in a large plate a were cut in half so that there was four. They were oozing with several cheeses and very good. I couldn't finish my meal. The house salad with added gorgonzola was Delicious. I finished my meal with a pastry whose name I cannot spell. It sounds like Spullatelle and looks like a large wrinkled clam. It was one of the best I ever had; even better then st Ferraros in NYC! The pastry is filled with cheese and served warm.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Marios home made Italian never disappoints. Cozy old fashioned atmosphere. Large portions and authentic.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Local Italian restaurant. Service is very slow. Large portions and low prices. Quality food but the sauce is a little on the sweet side.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Went with our family. Salads and bread were very good. We should have split some entrees. The portions were huge. However, the quality was still great. The only thing a little disappointing was the wine selection. Over all very nice.

Been to Mario's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!