All reviews fire pit cracker barrel marriott rewards palm city pool and jacuzzi full bar room was clean nice night convenient location perfect stay very nice hotel business trip king suite staying at this hotel front desk staff downtown area bistro
Reviewed 15 July 2018

This hotel represented Marriott well in the typical ways: Convenient location, competitive rates, comfort and customer assistance. What sets it apart is the outstanding customer service. Attention to the customer and ANTICIPATION of our wishes was a notable pleasant surprise. From our room choice, to restaurant directions to the retrieval of lost items on 6/4/18, the front desk staff was exemplary in every way and should be recognized by upper management.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

There are not many options nearby but I found the Courtyard to be quite nice. Location is near the interstate and there are a few restaurants in the immediate area. The hotel was a pleasant surprise, given what I had heard about the general quality of hotels in Stuart.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

A wonderful place to stay with a very friendly and professional staff.
Pet friendly and newly refurbished
My wife and I stayed there a few weeks ago. When we got home we realized that we had left a personal item in the room. I called the hotel, was asked to hold, and a few minutes later was told the good news - it was found. Even better, it was FedExed to us at no charge. Wow!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here twice lately for one night overnights. This time a got the last king suite. And it was nice ! I’m a Gold member. It may be why? Room 101 End suite near the ponds. Nice to be able to walk out of the room onto the back grounds of the hotel and pool area.
Two room suite with the sliding door off the sitting room and little porch if you will.
Comfortable room and was nice and clean.
Nice pool and fire pit area, but hot tub was DFM. Nice sitting by the pool or courtyard area. The girl who checked me in was very nice. Shuttle driver helpful too.
Last month I was here I was in a single room. The place has been renovated recently from what the driver said.
Don’t have a car so just kicking back at the hotel. Nice place to relax, the suite makes it nicer....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018

My family and I stay at this courtyard Marriott every year, sometimes three of four times a year. I encourage all of my friends and even strangers to make Stuart, FL one of their main stops. I also encourage them to stay at The Courtyard Marriott on Lost River Road. They are the greatest. Two of your staff personnel really fascinated me during our last stay in April 2018. They were Vheera (front desk clerk) and Dave (maintenance Tech). First of all Vheera (hope I’m spelling her name correctly) insured that all of our needs were taken care of, she went above and beyond as far as I am concerned. We arrived early, after a long exhausting flight. She gave service with a smile, even with the headaches I may have caused her..:-). Dave replaced a complete air conditioner system in our room that wasn’t working. He did it out of the respect and goodness of his heart so that we didn’t have to change to another room. He was, respectful, great since of humor and quick (did it in less than 15 min). I can’t say enough about this hotel and its excellent staff. This is not the first time that we have received such excellent service from this hotel. The group at this hotel should be assigned to your regional training staff along with a standing ovation. This is the reason we will always come back. The service we receive at this Courtyard is the reason we stay at Marriott hotels wherever we travel. P.S your chefs on duty were also excellent, couldn’t get enough of those hot wings and that long island ice tea. Many Blessing until next time. Milton and Dean Williams.

Room Tip: High floor with vacancy on pool side.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family