All reviews fire pit cracker barrel marriott rewards palm city off the highway pool and jacuzzi full bar room was clean walk in shower convenient location perfect stay very nice hotel business trip staying at this hotel front desk staff business center downtown area
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Traveling from Miami to North Carolina, we were tired and sleepy and decided to try our luck. Nick met us at the front desk and did not even try to gouge our eyes out, informed us they had AARP rates and other discounts. we paid less than $100 for a very nice hotel, clean and we can't say enough about Nick, he got us to our room where we flopped into bed and fell straight to sleep for not a lot of money and a huge, clean bed - night, night - pleasant dreams!

Room Tip: good no nonsense hotel, clean, efficient and friendly a good value
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2015

I am a platinum level guest with Marriott Rewards and even when this program offers great perks, only few properties in the US truly follow the guidelines and provide all benefits (most of them give you some benefits, but not all). I got a suite upgrade (first time in a long time with Marriott USA hotels), great service and their market has a truly large variety of products. Way to go Courtyard Stuart!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2015

stayed here recently and was pleasantly surprised. Quite clean, and very good service.
Friendly staff that seemed genuinely interested in making sure everything was satisfactory. The room also seemed to have those little extras that add to the stay. I would recommend this conveniently located hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Courtyard Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

We are always very appreciative of our guests taking the time to share their experience with other guests. Thank you for staying with us and we do hope that we will see you again soon.

Best Regards,
Jacque Lewis

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

When we checked in there were several people checking in with big dogs... One jumped up on my husband and got dirt on his good pants... Not happy about this

I do not want a dog hotel, I want a people hotel...

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Footballfan1211
Reviewed 17 September 2015

The Courtyard By Marriott Stuart, FL
This hotel is in excellant condition, staff was very friendly and helpful.
I was staying for 5 nights. Housekeeping did a very good job each day.
I will be staying at this Courtyard my next visit to Stuart.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family