All reviews weeki wachee room was clean nice hotel stay there again yogurt a great stay free breakfast walmart fl linens
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Enjoyed our stay. Staff were friendly, professional and made us feel at home. Very happy with the selection of breakfast items. Loved the ready to go bags available. The dining area was always clean. Room was clean and comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2018

When we arrived to the hotel front desk clerk was average. Got to room and the AC was off and very humid in room. Then went to use bathroom and take a shower and all this black stuff came out of the shower head. The sink had some kind of black stuff. Just a horrible experience. When usually Hampton Inns are nice.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We we going to visit Weeki Wachee and Tarpon Springs so decided to stay a few days at the Spring Hill Hampton inn. Hampton Inns have been one of my favorite places to stay when I’m on the road. I use to be. Diamond member but lost that status years ago after I retired.
This Hampton was not to the standard of most of the ones I’ve stayed in. This one seems dated and in need of a facelift. Nothing was intolerable but just not up to snuff. The staff was friendly and helpful but things just weren’t right. In the shower the tub seemed narrow. I’m a big guy but my stance has my feet touching the side slope of the tub. Never had that happen before. Our room had a slight odor. Nothing bad but you noticed it every time you entered the room. I was having breakfast which was OK and one of the attendants had a cabinet door fall off its hinges. I used some points for my stay here so I cannot complain to much. Didn’t use the pool, business or exercise center. Should I come to this area again I might try another place. I’m not saying stay away I’m saying consider your choices.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Parth P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018

The outside of the Hotel was nice and clean, when you walked into the lobby the coffee smelled so good and the fresh cookies they have there is just so taste :). The staff was just an amazing group of people.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2018

The staff was very nice and couldn't be more helpful! However the hotel while at first entering lobby looked very pleasant, as you looked a little closer you could see it was in need of some refurbishing or refreshing. The beds as always were comfortable and we both slept very well!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Parth P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018