All reviews located directly across the street dollar general front desk staff was very nice one night stay stayed two nights up to date beds were comfortable cvs irma hurricane rates keys
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Was in the neighborhood for a job interview, not many discounted places to stay. Was decent. Bed nice and comfy. Served my purpose for the night. Would have liked a fridge to keep my dinner leftovers good. No coffee maker, had to go to lobby to locate some. Difficult to prepare, no room to put cup while I added powder creamer.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018

First room allocated,Room 110. No clothes hanging rail,taps didn't turn off easily in shower,no kettle/coffee maker, sink leaked onto floor,no fridge,and worst of all, toilet kept blocking up. I tried freeing it myself with a reception supplied plunger, but in the end maintenance guy had to come with medieval looking screw device to free blockage. Totally embarrassing. Changed room to 112. Rooms could be so much cleaner,they're so basic, it surely can't be that difficult to manage.Coffee supplied in reception,on morning,was tepid at best.We went down the road to 'Hardees',for hot coffee. The plus points are :- Decent swimming pool, great free parking, wearisome but helpful staff, and proximity to 'Weeki Watchee' mermaid park. This motel has (without major upgrade) it's best years behind it. Sorry guys, but this is an honest view.

Room tip: Inspect room before acceptance.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed there from April 7 through May 2. It was a great stay even though the housekeeper did not do a thorough job when they did clean. The front desk crew was awesome. One stood out to me was Will, he awesome, he was always there to go to for anything I need. Thanks Will.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I boxed to rooms for one night when moving from Hernando Beach. The rooms were clean the bed linen was clean and service to check in and out was very friendly. I have no arguments here it does also provide an outdoor pool which I did not use. Would stay again you get what you pay for the location is very good.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Being at the location they have this place could charge twice as much but it is disgusting to stay here. Bad place for a family, long term tenants drinking and parting in common areas, pool floor dirty and bathrooms are falling apart. Nice staff, they should find a better place to work at.

Date of stay: June 2018
Therese W, General Manager at Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

We're very sorry to hear that your accommodations were not up to expectations. Please feel free to contact us directly to discuss further 352-596-2007. We appreciate your concerns and will work on those items.