“Fantastic!”

Ranked #1 of 215 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Spectacular food, exceptional service. Recently celebrated my birthday here. One of the finest restaurants in the area. A must for all foodies, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and daughter are personal friends with the hostess. Everything is out of this world crazy delicious. We tried the elk,rack of lamb and I had the filet mignon. The wines are exquisite and the Belgium beers are tasty.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

had an excellent experience
food was excellent
service could not be better

nice quiet and elegant dining

went for our anniversary

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We are blessed to have this fine dining here in Spring Hill, Florida. Operated by husband and wife team for well over 25 years. Great for any occasion, casual, formal, birthdays, anniversaries or even office x mas parties. Soothing ambiance. Fantastic wine collections to choose from along with a real treat of Belgium Beer collections as well. Items on the Manu are outstanding. Taste of food is extremely consistent. Must try place. If someone wants to take a nice drive to Spring hill from the neighboring town such asTampa or even Orlando, you will not be disappointed. I recommend it very highly. Jay

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here for our wedding anniversary dinner. We wanted something special and authentic and boy did Nouvelle Cuisine deliver!! I love trying new dishes and they offer items that are not typically offered at chain restuarants. We had such a wonderful evening!