“Not bad! Not great!”

Ranked #43 of 209 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Price range: US$5 - US$72
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Lunch with the wife today and I got the Bento box , not bad came with salad and soup and a few nice little things added for $10. The wife got the double rolls that also came with soup and salad , the rolls are small compared to some other places but all around not bad . The place is nice and the waiter was great , I will be back!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Inside was clean and well decorated but it was hot. The AC kicked on a few times but overall it was almost uncomfortable especially for Florida summer. The Krab Rangoon was more cream cheese than anything. My husband got the volcano roll and enjoyed it, whatever was on top of it was really good. I got the special which was the sexy lobster roll and I couldn't really taste any lobster. The portions aren't very big, you would need to order 2 rolls each but that gets expensive. We both left kind of hungry. I would say the sushi was better than E Sushi but not as good as Wasabi (sadly had to stop going there bc of health code violations so we have been trying to find a replacement since).

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I ate here this past weekend. We had the Krab Rangoon as an appetizer. It was cooked well but we didn't taste much crab (just cream cheese). I ordered the volcano roll. It was tasty but not enough to fill me up. My wife ordered the sexy lobster roll. It was a special for the evening. It didn't have much flavor and once again the taste of lobster wasn't evident. The waiter was very friendly and was able to explain the difference between some of the specialty rolls. One thing that bothered me and my wife was that the restaurant was warm, temperature wise.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I have been here several times and it's one of my kids favorite restaurants. The sushi is some of the best around and the hibachi is excellent as well. The service is always great and the place is clean and quiet.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We went for the first time last evening. The menu is extensive and do many things sounded so good! We were actually glad that they serve hibachi style fingers without us sitting in front of the hibachi grill itself. I mean, it's nice to do once in awhile but we are not big on sharing our dinner with strangers. We started with a California roll and tempura shrimp with vegetable appetizers. Everything was fresh and delicious. My husband has the hibachi chicken and steak, he said it was very good. I had the crispy scallops with steamed rice. The best pay was that everything was served nice and hot and our waiter was very patient with us because it was our first time there. The shrimp is on the menu as an appetizer and he was kind enough to add the vegetables also. We will definitely be going back!