“A little small but nice atmosphere, attentive and cheerful bartenders! (Stephanie and Tina)”
Review of Evom Lounge

Evom Lounge
Ranked #110 of 213 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Nice place to sit and have a drink with a friend or first date. Went there on a Sunday evening for the second time and got another great bartender, Stephanie. Nice selection of beer. I hear finger foods are available but haven't tried yet. The dishes I saw looked tasty though. I'll go again for sure.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited this local watering hole because they were featuring some beers from Angry Chair. Our bartender was awesome (I think her name was Stephanie)! She asked what kinds of beer we enjoyed then made some great recommendations. We sampled some really good red ales (Tomoka Brewing and JDubs) and a good gold ale. But since we were both there for the Angry Chair Two Pump Chump Porter, we both got that. I eventually ordered the JDUBS Playa Roja Amber ale. Evom features several local/regional craft beers on tap as well as liquor. Seating inside and out. My only complaint is that $7 for a craft beer is on the expensive side.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

I agree with the other reviewers. The service leaves much to be desired but the selection, atmosphere and prices can't be beat!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 28 December 2014

Classy little bar and restaurant in shopping center. Excellent large selection of draft craft beers and other libations. Very good friendly service. Menu consists mostly of appetizers, sandwiches and burgers all of which are enjoyable. May not be for the $2 Budweiser drinkers.

Date of visit: December 2014
2  Thank MrCraftbeer
Reviewed 12 November 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately the service here is usually pretty lacking but the beer selection is one of the best around. We prefer going next door to their store and buying from that great selection and taking it home.

Date of visit: October 2014