“Back for more ....”

Ranked #41 of 213 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last month I stopped by for a pizza, and was not disappointed. Today, I found myself back having another tasty pizza (18" X-Lg.). One may ask .. why such a large pie. Because leftovers, the next day, are just as good. Our server, Carol, was personable and provided excellent service. Popular local family restaurant, with a nice menu for other entrees. Hope this helps with your next visit.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Stopped by for a pizza, and found a waiting line to eat in the main dining area. Since we only wanted pizza, we found a table, available in the take-out area. Staff set us up, and soon we were eating a delicious pie. Pizza Villa has a nice menu selection to choose from, but I cannot tell you what entrees may be better than others, since we only ate pizza. Based on the wait line, it must all be good. Suggest you time your arrival to avoid the crowds. Hope this helps with your first visit.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I called and ordered a pizza from Pizza Villa while I was on the road. When I got to the place to pick up my pie they had closed and refused to give me my order. I was never told that they where closing soon. With this being said I had to scramble to get dinner for my family now on a Sunday night. Not very easy. This is the third time I have had an issue with Pizza Villa. I will not be going to them again.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Sean O
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Went to lunch and had for chicken wings two drinks and two pizzas. One of the chicken wings were RAW and when I pointed it out to the waitress nicely (because the others were cooked fine)she went back to the cook and then brought the chicken wing back to me and told me the cook said it was it isn’t raw it was a vein. Chicken should not be clear and should not have blood if you’re going to serve it. It is mediocre food, overpriced and service not too good. restaurant little dirty won’t go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Lucy V
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Party of 7 with all of us ordering different entrees and all were good to outstanding. Service was quick and efficient. Plenty to share and all the dishes were presented well. Prices were very reasonable and the atmosphere was calm and comfortable. Limited draft beer selection with nothing in the way of a craft selection. I would not hesitate to return or to recommend to others.

Date of visit: April 2018