“Saucy”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #78 of 205 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We usually love this Pizza Hut location but lately they have been adding way too much sauce on the pizzas. I suggest asking for light sauce. Nice staff though!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I can't understand why anyone would buy a pizza from a chain when there are so many great pizza places in Spring Hill.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We went for pick up, it was ready and they were nice people. The pizza was over cooked, the sausage was like Charcoal.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I always take advantage of pizza offers ... Large tossed crust (garlic) with special tomato sauce & unlimited toppings

Reviewed 21 September 2016

The pizza at Pizza Hut is pretty much the same whenever or where ever. Our server here was very good.

What was different this time was the musty odor emanating from the the booth. It was so strong to me that I had to move to a table. Even at the table I could smell that musty odor. Not sure why.... but I hope they fix the problem.

1  Thank Lynn B