“Not that good”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #80 of 210 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We went for pick up, it was ready and they were nice people. The pizza was over cooked, the sausage was like Charcoal.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I always take advantage of pizza offers ... Large tossed crust (garlic) with special tomato sauce & unlimited toppings

Reviewed 21 September 2016

The pizza at Pizza Hut is pretty much the same whenever or where ever. Our server here was very good.

What was different this time was the musty odor emanating from the the booth. It was so strong to me that I had to move to a table. Even at the table I could smell that musty odor. Not sure why.... but I hope they fix the problem.

1  Thank LynnB2022
Reviewed 13 September 2016

As always, the pizza and breads were delicious. This is one of the nicer Pizza Hut's as far as atmosphere. They were a little short handed with only one server for a packed restaurant. The manager actually did come out and help.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This pizza place really trys to please. Close to Spring Hill 8 cinema and my wife and I indulge after the movie. Nice and clean and fun.