“Salad wish”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #73 of 209 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I loved the power Mediterranean salad. I’m so sad it’s no longer available. Hope you bring it back!!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

The 4 for $4 deal can’t be beat!!! The burger was the same size as the bun! Big fry and nuggets and a drink . Can’t be beat !!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The outside of this Wendy's looked different from any other so we thought it was brand-new. However, we were told it was completely redone about a year ago. The inside is modern, clean, with the latest equipment and even two stations where you can save the wait on line to order your food. We waited on line for about 5 minutes because the place was jammed and ordered two half-salads - the Apple Pecan Home Style Chicken salad and were greatly impressed by how fresh the salads were - including the Feta cheese, package of pecans and various lettuces including our choice of salad dressing. We were surprised to see a large TV with two comfortable padded chairs and a small table in front of it and were very happy that the sound was off on the TV. The furnishings are lovely - including the hanging lamps - and the bathroom was spotless. We'll definitely return to this one.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Best fast food fries ever. Fresh from the fryer, perfectly salted, hot, crunchy outside and soft inside. Will always compare fast food fries to these fries, not expecting them to measure up. Still love their chili and burger too.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

My fav at Wendy's has always been the chili during the cold weather. But today, the temp hit 90 degrees. I decided to hit Wendy's for a salad. I've been on a quinoa kick for several months. Quinoa is high in protein, gluten free, full of anti-oxidants, vitamins and protein along with lots of other goodies for you. Wendy's has this amazing delicious Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad. I looked up at the menu and saw the salad. Perfect title - I love Mediterranean food, grilled chicken and salad. I read through the ingrediencts... feta cheese...yes... hummus...yes... sundried tomato quinoa blend...oh yes...Ahhh! They must have made this salad for me I am thinking. Beneath the salad, was the statement that it is only available at some Wendys. Oh and one more thing...Only 450 calories, 8g fiber, and 40 g protein. I chose the lowfat ranch dressing, but I don't use much dressing in my salads so I had a power packed salad chock full of goodies for around 475 calories. I will be coming back for more of this salad. Kudos to Wendys!