“Oh So Good !! ”

My Nanny's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 213 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I'm so tired of corporate restaurants !
Thought we'd try this place !!! So glad we did !!!
Super nice people ..... very clean little place ( it's bigger than it looks)!
My son got breakfast (3:30 pm) and I had a burger and fries and Cole slaw!!! Everything was great !!! And yes the slaw was yummy !!!Friendly conversation was a bonus !!! We will go back !! Soon!
If you are looking for good food- fair prices- clean place- nice people- you've found it !!!
My Nannie would approve!!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Been there a few times for breakfast, see many of the same people there, that's a good sign for sure, a local long time favorite. Nothing fancy just clean homey and friendly service. Eat at Nanny's , you'll feel at home.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here before and had the all you can eat fish fry that was very good.
I came this time for some home style meatloaf.
I was not disappointed, the meal consisted of the meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans. The meal was served quickly and hot.
Every time I come here I find a great home style meal at a good price and pleasant surroundings.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

A good place for breakfast, The food was good and the waitresses are very friendly. We had to wait awhile for our food because they were really busy on Sunday morning. That is because the food and service is so good. The waitress was apologetic and keep our coffee cup full.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Five stars! I always seek out the Mom and Pop places to eat having had my own place for four years so I like to payback the locals. It was my first time at Nanny's and it definitely will not be my last. The food was excellent, homemade and served with a smile. The Owner came out to say Hello and see how we enjoyed the food. Our server was also a nice, friendly girl. Coffee gets five stars as well! Cant wait to go back!

Date of visit: March 2018