“Nice and Friendly”

Ruby Tuesdays
Ranked #27 of 209 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We had wonderful service, and the meals were ample and flavorful. We will return, but this isn't one of our top five restaurants...

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Food is good. Service is good. They need to clean the place up and refresh. The carpet is really dirty and worn. The restaurant smells dirty in my opinion. The food is good but just not appealing with the odor. Please management clean it up!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Good place to go for a quick bite, prices are reasonable and you usually get in quick. The only reason why I didn’t give a perfect overall rating is because if you have a coupon you have to wait for the manager to come to your table to get it from you. I was at the restaurant Saturday and waited for 15 minutes for a manager only to be told he couldn’t make it out to our table. So for me, waiting approximately 20/25 minutes just to pay my bill is a little excessive.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I gave Ruby Tuesday’s a second try, as I was not overjoyed with it on my initial visit. I’m glad that I did! The salad bar is the best in the area! Lots of items to choose from, nicely displayed and plentiful. We both enjoyed some specialty cocktails and our dinner. I had chicken Bella and it was bathed in a savory cream sauce with artichokes with a baked potato on the side. Delicious. My partner had a sirloin steak that was served a bit rare, but she loved it. She also had a loaded baked potato on the side. We did not have room for dessert, but we will try to plan on it next time. The restaurant was clean and our server, Ashleigh was outstanding. We’ll be back!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We enjoyed eating here, but it is not as good as it was. I do not like the changes to the salad bar. There had a nice variety of salads, but now it is mainly a lettuce salad. They have also discontinued the biscuits. Most of the chain restaurants serve some kind of rolls or bread for the same price. We went here because it was our friend’s choice, but we will not be returning. There are so many better choices in the area. I think others feel the same way because it was not busy.