“Enjoyed the Lobster Fest dinner”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #51 of 209 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

we went to have a lobster meal. We both had the two lobster tails choice. We were not disipointed. I had a nice cold draft beer and great cool salad as well. The service was prompt and time of the meal was perfect.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Mediocre food that is covered with overseas and sauces to bury the basic flavors. Beware of the bar menu. Most cocktails do not have prices. No desserts listed in the back of the brochure showed any prices you have to ask about everything. Awkward to say the least. Wait staff often spend time apologizing when they could be bringing food or taking orders.

1  Thank Wayne M
Reviewed 10 March 2017

We ate at red lobster about a week ago. It totally sucked. The bill with tip for us two was $82. Food was either under cooked or overcooked. Good thing we had $40 in gift cards. When you divide that by 2 we spent like $21 each. Was a nice band-aid!!! We have not been to red lobster in 10 years. This was a good reminder why! LOL!!!

3  Thank Ralphy_L
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Out of all the Red Lobster's I've been to over the years this was by far the worst I've experienced. Service was slow, drinks expensive, food was over cooked and cold. For various reasons I do not send food back to the kitchen. The handicap parking is in the rear and you have to walk around front to get in the door. When leaving we tried to exit using the handicap entrance but was told we could not exit that way and would have to leave by the same entrance we came in. I know that's against the law, but to heck with it, I won't be going back there any time soon.

1  Thank Steve G
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Food and service were poor. Last time we visited both my husband and I got sick shortly after we arrived home. Will never go back.

3  Thank Judy T