“Were's the anchovies!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Good pasta! A real Italian restaurant except the owner doesn't believe in anchovies. How can you have Italian food without anchovies. Stiil. food was good, definitely worth a visit

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 21 December 2016

My wife and I ate here for the first time tonight and it will not be our last. The food was delicious, hot, fresh and tasty. Our server was exceptional - courteous, friendly and attentive. The prices of the meals were very reasonable. What an incredible find in Spring Hill. Did I tell you that the prices were very reasonable? We look forward to the opportunity of coming back to try something else on your varied menu. Did I tell you that the prices were very reasonable? Thank you for the great evening and fine food!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 27 September 2016

My boyfriend & I wanted some good Italian food- we have always wanted to try this place out. On a limb we wen this past Saturday night. We walked in and the waitress said do you have reservations? I said no, she looked around ( only 10 tables and only 3 were being used) said, I can sit you here. The air was apparently broke and was 80 degrees in there. The poor waitress was sweating! We got the bread before the meal-it was average. We ordered the 3 courses for $24 bucks- cant go wrong right? Well, I ordered the eggplant parm and my boyfriend ordered the stuffed eggplant. The food was about a 3 out of 10. The cheese on top was a melted piece of cold cut cheese. the eggplant was a little soggy and the gravy tasted out of the jar. My boyfriend meal looked like it was grilled ( it had grill marks on it) . We took a couple bites and we were done. The service and the staff were super friendly! The food needs a lot of help. we like checking out these small businesses ( they usually have the best food around). This one not so much. The table next to us ordered the pizza- we might try this place again and try the pizza.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Reminded me of South Philly family eateries. Be sure and get the garlic bread side. Eggplant parm was to die for as was the fettucini alfredo. Waiter was right on and this was friday at 6:30 crowd. Felt like we were at a friends rec-room with the sweet background music. We will be back and loved every thing about NINAS. Can't wait to take a friend.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I have not been here since they have down sized to one unit, and to be honest it is so much better, it's cozy it's got a wine bar feel and the ambient noise from fellow dinners completes the experiance.
Of course some things don't change , the food is cooked fresh ,the staff are on the ball and time courses perfectly , and the two for $24 is fantastic, with a large variety too, my wife and I had the Parmesan and garlic fries with our choice of the two for $24 menu and a carafe of wine all for $45 ! In my opinion you can't beet that.
If there was a down side it would be that reservations are almost a must , but hey a phone call rectifies that, go check it out, we loved it and will be back more often than before, great job guys !!

Date of visit: August 2016