“Pleasantly Surprised”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 July 2015

After viewing their website, We expected to go into an upscale Italian restaurant and were worried that maybe we might not be dressed appropriately. What we walked into looked more like a pizzeria that is also an Italian restaurant. We were somewhat apprehensive but, we are adventurous, so we went for it.

We ordered spaghetti with marinara sauce, veal parmigiana, and veal marsala . While waiting we noticed that customers who were leaving were getting containers to take all of their leftovers with them. We took this as a good sign. Our meals arrived after an appropriate amount of time. The veal was moist and tender and the marinara sauces were outstanding. All of the pastas were cooked perfectly. The marsala was not as flavorful as I like it but then this is a personal choice. My wife thought it was outstanding. All in all, this was a very nice dining experience.

Judging from the number of pizzas being served, this must also be a good pizzeria. We will return at another time to find out for ourselves.

Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

My friend and I were in the mood for Italian food on Fri. 6/12, and since Brian's wasn't serving food at 3:30, we went out looking for an alternative. What lovely surprise to find this restaurant. We ordered a 14 inch pepperoni, garlic, and mushroom pizza. It was delicious. Plus, the service was prompt and friendly. I look forward to returning here the next time I visit Florida.

Reviewed 30 January 2015

The cook is the best food is fabulous n service great its the best place to eat n the pizza guy puts on great show throwing dough in the air I recommend the pasta wit clams or the chicken alfrado pizza

Reviewed 30 January 2015

In the past, we have ordered take-out pizza from Campitielo's and it was not great but OK. Last week we finally had dinner there with a group of friends. The antipasto was tasteless (mostly due to the TASTELESS alleged Italian dressing --which was PINK). The sausage roll I ordered was tasteless. The ice-tea my wife ordered was also tasteless.

The service was OK, and the entertainer was a bit loud but OK, but the food....

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Waitress didn't know the menu, and wouldn't ask. Food was okay. Asked for extra salad dressing and she dropped it in the table over a booth wall from a foot above table. Cook swearing and talking about tazering girl. Real classy joint.

3  Thank Dogshowguy