“Just barely ok.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2018

In order to be fair, my wife loved her meal. However I had the medallions of tenderloin. They were grissely. The asparagas was crunchy. Perhaps it was al dente, but pithy. The medallions were skewered and nothing like the picture. Overall a dissappointment for me. Will I go back ... maybe. It wasn’t horrible but it wasn’t great either. Yes I could have sent it back, or even replaced it BUT I would have had to wait and by then everyone else would have finished.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

My wife had Baby Back Ribs, they were great. However I ordered a Rib Eye Steak it was mostly fat. Half of the original steak was still on the plate as fat when I was finished. I really thought that a Rib Eye was a better quality piece of meat(DON'T ORDER THE RIB EYE)
Our waitress Roxie was a delight and the only reason I didn't complain. A different place on our next dinner outing.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Prime rib, potato soup and lincheon specials with suberb drinks and desserts to die for. A must to dine at.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We had the kids down son and grand kids .went there for a late father's day dinner. Service was great and our food arrive in a very timely manner.All the food was delicious and still hot . Will be going back soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

My in laws took us here for dinner with the family. When we walked in they had a special on their gift cards so my father in law bought some...when we finished dinner he handed his gift card to the server...she returned to the table and told him the gift cards were empty and he needed to pay a different way. We explained that it was a mistake as we had just bought the cards an hour ago....the manager came over and made a big production about it says my father in law obviously made a mistake. After much arguing they finally realized they had not processed the cards properly. No apology, nothing. Because of this experience my family will not go back again.