“Diamond in the Ruff”

Sakura Asian Cuisine and Sushi
Ranked #54 of 193 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Unexpected little adorable restaurant hidden in the corner of the Publix Shopping Plaza at County Line and Mariner. Sushi Rolls are Buy 1 get 1 for .01, my kids love the Caly And Spicy Tuna rolls. I love the Red Curry Chicken with tons of fresh oriental veggies not just onions like most other places. My plate came out and looked so beautiful, pleasant surprise as it only cost $5.95. The ambiance is modern oriental and charming. I hope they have much success. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is a fairly new place, however, we have needed a good Asian Cuisine restaurant. This is truly some of the very best Sushi and Sashimi, and Tempura I have had. Their Dinner Box selections provide an awesome collection of Soup, Salad, and California roll, with Tempura Vegatables. And that's all in addition to the entree. All very good.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Four of us got 2 rolls each and shared to taste... I got the Sakura Roll and the Monster Roll and they were both amazing. I will be getting both of them again! I had the miso soup and it was a great broth. Not too salty or too sweet. They have vegetarian options which worked for my sister! The servers were attentive and really sweet. I'm surprised I haven't heard of this place before - quality sushi with a nice, quiet atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We were a little skeptical about finding a good sushi place in Springhill. The atmosphere is just perfect. But I was thinking okay, great atmosphere but is the sushi good. The sushi is AMAZING! Some of the rolls are wrapped in soybean paper, which were absolutely delicious. There isn't a bad thing about this hidden gem! Can't wait to come again!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

went with a group for lunch last week...and the food was wonderful. we all got different dishes and everyone was happy and looking forward to returning. the atmosphere was lovely and the food did not disappoint. one of the few real sit down restaurants in the area...not a buffet