“Great specialty rolls for a great price!”

Sakura Asian Cuisine and Sushi
Ranked #60 of 207 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Four of us got 2 rolls each and shared to taste... I got the Sakura Roll and the Monster Roll and they were both amazing. I will be getting both of them again! I had the miso soup and it was a great broth. Not too salty or too sweet. They have vegetarian options which worked for my sister! The servers were attentive and really sweet. I'm surprised I haven't heard of this place before - quality sushi with a nice, quiet atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We were a little skeptical about finding a good sushi place in Springhill. The atmosphere is just perfect. But I was thinking okay, great atmosphere but is the sushi good. The sushi is AMAZING! Some of the rolls are wrapped in soybean paper, which were absolutely delicious. There isn't a bad thing about this hidden gem! Can't wait to come again!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

went with a group for lunch last week...and the food was wonderful. we all got different dishes and everyone was happy and looking forward to returning. the atmosphere was lovely and the food did not disappoint. one of the few real sit down restaurants in the area...not a buffet

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Opinions are like A-- H---s , everyone has one ! I pride myself on going out to eat and finding good food and value. When you look at revues most of the bad ones come from people that have only a few and when you look at there history every restaurant they go to has the same problems. I have eaten here about 6 times and have sent many of my friends and NO body has had a bad meal here. If you have a problem with sauces tell them to put it to the side if you have a problem with eggs tell them when you order instead of complaining. This restaurant has a little bit of everything and I have tried there Chinese food , there Asian dishes , and there sushi and have never been disappointed. Big portions and a very fair price for everything. I love there lunch options, for $7.99 you get soup,salad, and a large portion of beef, fried rice and grilled vegetables. The special roles are high and you get a second one for a buck!!! The hot food comes out HOT and the cold food comes out COLD. The place is clean, modern, and the help are outstanding. Your glass is never empty and they sincerely want you to have a good time . Remember if you go someplace and have a attitude the waitress has one too. When we go out and the food and service is great I always throw a few extra $$ at the waitress and it pays off the next time we go. Instead of complaining about everything cultivate a good relationship with your server and they make it a point to do the same to you . One last thing they use the good stuff , real Chinese vegetables in there dishes , anyone can stuff your food with onions, cabbage, and carrots, here your getting real Chinese vegetables, baby's corn and the good stuff ! Last , the best fried rice in Spring Hill.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I am sad to say that this restaurant is a fail for me. It's too bad because it's so close to my home. Their hibachi is horrible and tasteless. They use some kind of thick, gooey, brown, sugary sauce and all you taste is sweetness. I asked for extra white sauce, and they told me that they would charge me an extra $1 for a small ketchup-sized cup. When I looked at them funny, they said..."well, we will give it to you for free this time". Their clear soup tastes like hot water and nothing else. The only saving grace was their gyoza. They didn't let me order the lunch portion around 1pm because they said it was a holiday. I guess they consider Martin Luther King Day a way to force people to only order off their dinner menu. Because of that, and the tasteless, weird food, they lost a customer or two, or three, or four...depending on how many people I tell this to. Wasabi in Brooksville is still the best in the area and E Sushi is a distant second. Don't waste your money on this place. They don't know how to cook and season Japanese food at all.

1  Thank Terryluvsthegulf