“best sushi in spring hill”

Sakura Asian Cuisine and Sushi
Ranked #60 of 207 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

by far the best sushi in spring hill... can't beat buy one get one for a DOLLAR.. very friendly staff and wait is not long... the rolls are excellent and there always adding to the menu

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I was doubtful about going here since I don't really like Asian food. WOW, what a surprising experience. I loved the coconut shrimp. It was a beautiful presentation, and resembled a volcano. It was decorated with an orchid and my only regret is not taking a photo of it. I have been there an additional 2 times and loved everything I have ordered. I had wonderful tempura shrimp and vegetables, tempura crab and shrimp rolls, a few appetizers and I can honestly say that I am a convert. I now love Asian food. Sitting in a chair looking at the chef is also a sight to see. He creates dishes that look like masterpieces. I am looking forward to visiting again and I highly recommend giving it a try. It is tucked away in a shopping center but once you go inside, you are transformed to a very friendly atmosphere and wonderful service. They also have take out service but I have not tried it since I enjoy eating in this nice, quiet, restaurant with great service and smiling, friendly servers.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Found this just a few miles from my mother's house in the Publix shopping center plaza on the corner of Mariner and County Line. The small inconspicuous front hides a wonderful, delicious, cute restaurant inside! The servers are very polite and welcoming. The food is absolutely a work of art and everything is clearly prepared with care and love. The food comes out quickly, and every plate looks like a work of art. I will return here again and again. In a town filled with chain restaurants with an anonymous feel, this little gem steps up as a memorable and delicious treat!! Quite affordable too!!!

1  Thank happytravlr99
Reviewed 26 August 2016

This small, unassuming store front in the Publix Seven Hills shopping plaza is truly a hidden gem! Once you walk through the doors, the décor is wonderful and beautiful with a nice Asian feel. The lighting is muted but not too dim, and the tables and chairs are just the right size and feel. The sushi bar is right where you can watch the chef prepare his creations, and when I say creations, every single plate comes out looking like a work of art! I was enthralled watching each plate come out. Not only did the food look amazing, it tasted even better than I hoped. Very fresh and it is evident that there is pride in the presentation of every meal. We had the coconut shrimp which was to die for!! I also went back the next week and ordered some of the sushi rolls. Again, simply wonderful. We even saw our neighbors there when we went back. They raved about it as well. I hope a lot of people start discovering this place, as I would love people to experience this as I have. The waitstaff were very courteous and I cannot say enough about this restaurant. This restaurant is very versatile. I went with family, but I could see going with friends, or even on a romantic date night. If you are in a rush, they also have takeout.