Our room was on the far end with its own fishing pier. Yes the place is rustic compared to other places but we LOVED it!! Our place was clean. Yes the furniture , esp the couch was very worn and needs to be replaced but we weren't inside a whole bunch so it didn't matter. My biggest disappointment personally was the fact that our private hot tub didn't work the entire week but they offered us the private hot tub next door since the place was empty and gave us a bottle of bubbly. The staff and the owner were fantastic and we will def be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort located on Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is the perfect family vacation getaway with spacious cottages that offer full kitchens, living, and dining areas. Enjoy the beautiful private outdoor space included with each cottage that includes a large hot tub facing the water. Our pet-friendly resort is a two-minute walk to the beach and offers complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, bicycles fishing gear, beach chairs, and umbrellas. If you're looking for a weekend away from the kids, visit our romantic sister property The Inn at Turtle Beach for peaceful accommodations. Plan your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida