My husband and I own a time share and was able to get a weeks stay at the Siesta Sands Beach Resort on Point of Rocks Road in Siesta Key. The grounds are well kept and newer stone work done, along with newer gas grills . The larger pool area even has an outdoor fireplace to night. The condo that we rented was a 1 bedroom and it was very spacious with two bathrooms, and a well appointed kitchenette with newer granite counter tops. The room was clean and furniture appointed was adequate.So it appears that this resort is in a stage of remodeling. In the bedroom , around the ceiling vents, the ceiling is coming off around the vent. Looks like moisture coming in from the A/C. But why would they not fix the ceiling when everything else is in good repair? The bathrooms are tiled, but old and need updating.
This resorts location is a plus, very close to the bridge to Sarasota / Siesta Key village and all of the restaurants, beaches and activities. The beach area is lovely at this resort, along with the two pools, grilling areas and recreation area they have . If you want a totally updated property, then this one may be low on your list....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key offers a variety of cuisines with numerous restaurants and cafés. From beach shops to fine clothing you can shop ‘till you drop. With Sarasota only minutes away, you are never at a loss for things to do and see. The Ringling Museum, Selby Gardens, Mote Marine, Spanish Point, Jungle Gardens, dozens of art galleries and antique shops, the opera, symphony, ballet and numerous live theater groups are just across the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Siesta Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Sands Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Sands Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida