We have been coming to the Palm Bay for 15 years and love it every time. We spent the whole month of August there this year and had a great time. It is such a beautiful property. All of the rooms are very nice and you just walk out of the condo and there's the beach. The most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Everyone on the staff is friendly and accommodating. Thank you to Carlynn for making everything so nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida