All reviews beach access across the street washing and drying beach towels home away from home very comfortable king bed favorite restaurants short walk well appointed kitchen a wonderful place to stay perfect location living room full kitchen perfect stay restaurants and bars three nights enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at the Inn. We stayed in the Nest. It's a cute place to stay, was well equipped with good quality linens, comfortable bed and beach chairs provided. We especially liked the short evening walks to dinner and taking in the sunset at the beach just across the street. The owners/inn keepers go the extra mile to make sure the stay is pleasant. Looking forward to coming back again soon! Thank you Paige for your warm hospitality :)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
theinn34242, Owner at The Inn on Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thanks so much for this review. It paints a nice picture of how well located The INN on Siesta Key is to all that is important on the island!. Linens and comfortable beds are a must for me when I travel so it is exactly what Gabe and I want for our guests too. Beds, by the way, are Serta Icomfort memory foam beds. Looking forward to your next VISIT SOON!! Best, Paige and Gabe : )

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We decided to go to Siesta Key for 2 nights this past week without knowing where we were going to stay (so not like me)
After riding around and whatnot we came across this Inn.
After a quick call to my daughter (to check their reviews) our decision was made.
No sooner did I get out of my car, Paige was walking down to greet me.
She showed me a couple of rooms before I booked and we settled on a King BR on the second floor. It was darling. Very nicely decorated - and a most comfortable bed and super soft sheets.
Gabe her son took my suitcase up to the room for me.
Paige is the perfect innkeeper. Her love of the job shows the minute she firsts greets you.
We were lucky to have found such nice accommodations - good thing it was off season as this place wouldn't be available without a prior reservation.
Lucky for us we found this gem of an Inn.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank NJPAH
theinn34242, Owner at The Inn on Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

So glad we had the exact vacancy for the spontaneous traveler! I am always sad when a "walk-in" traveler stops by and I do not have a vacancy....not so in this case, we were able to give you exactly what you needed and The Nest was a great choice...feels like a tree house! Looking forward to your next visit! be sure to call ahead to be sure we have an opening for you! : ), but always stop in to check...just in case.
Again , thanks for your reservation and the kind words.
Best,

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I've been staying here since 2012 when I "discovered" The Inn on Siesta Key on Tripadvisor. Paige and her colleagues take care of their guests like family . . . what else can I say? Treat yourself to a place that's walking distance to all the best places on Siesta, and that feels like home away from home.

Room Tip: They're all good!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
theinn34242, Owner at The Inn on Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Always glad when a repeat guest....still enjoys The INN on Siesta Key! Thanks for such kind words...we love what we do and we know how valuable time away to relax and enjoy is!!
Hope to see you again SOON!
best,

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Cottage for 3 x nights with my Wife, Father and 3 x children and had the most fantastic time. Paige was the perfect host and looked after our every need (not there were many).

Our Cottage was beautiful, spacious, clean and very comfortable. The little touches like the welcome bag of goodies for the kids, the pool towels, the beach chairs and toys you can help yourself to, not forgetting the free on site washing and drying machines made this stay the very best of our 3 x week vacation in Florida.

You are located right in front of the path to the most wonderful beach we have ever seen, there is a lovely on-site pool and even bbq facilities! The sea is very safe with lots of shells to hunt for - we even found a sharks tooth!

Thank you so much Paige for a wonderful time. Your hard work and pride you take in your resort really pays off!

We will be back at some point and a big hello from Barnaby, Gregory & Zachary!

James.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

What a sweet family! enjoyed those three boys, having raised two of my own! We can't wait until you come back, we will be here for you....but those boys will be growing!!
I am always so happy when I know the whole family connected during their stay, yet they each had time to relax too. Grandfather was up early in the morning and always had a "good morning" for me as I opened the office. We miss having you on property! The Cottage works so well as a multi-generational unit, and sleeps up to 7 people.
All our best to you and your family, until next time!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

The Inn on Siesta Key is possibly one of the most charming places we have ever stayed. The rooms are clean, beautifully furnished in a boutique style and are extremely spacious. There are also extremely well equipped if you like to self cater.
The location is perfect for a quiet piece of beach and beautiful warm sea but the village is 5 minutes walk and here there are plenty of very good restaurants and shops.
The hosts Paige and Gabe are extremely helpful, knowledgable and really go out if their way to make you at home. They are very professional and obviously take great pride in their Inn. If we lived closer we'd be regular visitors!
It deserves 5 stars for service, comfort and location.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Gabe and I as a mother-son team, are always happy to here your stay was all you hoped for! Helps us be reassured we are doing our jobs right. Siesta Key Beach is truly STUNNING in every way. Thanks for staying at The INN on Siesta Key and spreading the word!!
Best,