“Once a month customer”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

After only ever dining at Thai tables for my Thai food fix my friends convinced me to compare their food from Bangkok Gardens. I was pleasantly surprised about the quality and flavours as I have been to other Thai restaurants were the food appears to have already been fully prepare and heated up. I would highly recommend this place for quality of food, service and pricing

1  Thank MyReview99

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Bangkok Gardens is the best Thai restaurant East of Melbourne. Tonight we had Gai Pad Khing which is chicken stir fried with a devine ginger sauce plus Pad Yellow Mix Seafood delicious with vegetables and cashews. Yum yum!

1  Thank GwenNeylon
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

A great Thai restaurant, very friendly and welcoming. Rather quiet for a Saturday night. Many seats to choose from. I have seen this restaurant booked out many times.

Ordered an appetizer of money bags (4) pieces, main course number 38 Pad See Ew with prawns and the dessert was Thai style coconut custard. Also plenty of Gen Matcha tea.

Everything was perfect. A really delicious meal. Perfect timing on the service. The total was just over $60 for two people.

We regularly eat out at Japanese, Thai, Korean and Chinese restaurants. Bangkok Gardens is one to visit.

Sorry no photo for the desert it was too good !

Looks really clean in the restaurant, although I did let the owners know that the toilet doors do not lock.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We love this restaurant and it is our go to one. Every entree and main has been delicious. Our favourites are the Flower cups and Thai Calamari for entrees and the Scallops on sizzling plate, yellow Lamb Curry, Pad Thai Chicken and coconut rice. Never had a bad meal here. Generous servings and reasonably priced. The Staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I've had dinner here a number of times with family and friends.

Most recently, my wife and I ordered dinner and drinks.

The entrees were brought up at the same time as the main course and we were not offered additional drinks - I had to wave to get the attention of the staff.

My wife said that her food was quite oily and not very tasty. My food was good but not great.