All reviews front desk yogurt the breakfast area best westerns the staff was friendly and helpful very nice hotel room was clean nice stay free breakfast will stay there again each morning across the street sebastian area captain hirams vero beach bw fl
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

The young man who checked us in was so nice and informative. The room that we were given is very clean and nice. This property is nice and is updated. The halls are quiet. We had 2 TVs in our room a nice large bath, microwave, refrigerator.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BestwesternSebastian, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Vicki J,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you had a great stay. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We were in Sebastian for a wedding. Groom told us to stay here. We booked online a couple of months ago. I was concerned because there were a few negative reviews. We didn't find any of them to be true for us. Room was nice, clean, good mattresses and pillows. Room included a free breakfast. No good. Food was below average. Pool was nice, clean. The price was good even without the breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
BestwesternSebastian, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear James,

Thank you for your review. I appreciate all the comments. I will look into our breakfast and see what we can do different. We usually get praise for our breakfast but that doesn't mean we can't do better. I hope you will come stay with us again soon and give our breakfast another try.

Until Next Time,

Reviewed 2 July 2018

It's ok. The only other place we could have stayed close by is a resort that had a lot of loud music when we tried staying there the last time we needed to be close by to this area for a party. Best Western Plus is definitely a step above the regular Best Westerns, but not quite up to the Hampton Inn standard that is our usual "go to". Room was clean enough and comfortable. We were only here to sleep 8 hours, use the gym for a half hour and get a quick bite before returning home. Breakfast had adequate choices, scrambled eggs with hot sauce for me, instant oatmeal for my wife. Coffee, surprisingly was not good. How hard is it not to make great coffee everywhere we go these days? Even though we give it an average rating we would probably stay here again as long as the rate was very good. $20 more and we'll stay in Vero or Melbourne and drive a little further to the party.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BestwesternSebastian, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Regomatic,

Thank you for the review. I hope you will stay with us again so we can provide you with a much better experience. I am sorry about the coffee, I am not sure what happened there but we usually get praise for our coffee, but we hope for the opportunity to serve you a better experience and better cup of coffee next time.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Could have been better, the room was so dirty when we checked in that the lady that checked us in had to come up herself and vacuum and clean up. They did comp us some of the money from our stay but the overall experience was less than desirable. renovations had the third floor blocked off and they started work early in the morning so sleeping in was not an option.

Date of stay: July 2017
BestwesternSebastian, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear donaldsandonp,

I am so sorry for the inconveniences you had. Although, I am a bit confused. We finished all our Renovations in November, about 7 months ago. Maybe you stayed at a different hotel? I'd be happy to speak with you about this if you'd like to give me a call at the hotel.

772-388-9300

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Great Place; great staff.; knowable about the arae in general and are willing to call for a cab and exceed what higher end hotels will do for customers. ..... easy early check in. Close to Captain Hiram's; within walking distance. Rooms have been updated and the mattresses do not feel like a bazillion people have slept on them. In room safe is a plus with no charge. I think the suite is a better value with 2 Queens and a pull-out sleeper sofa.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank SueQ57
BestwesternSebastian, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear SueQ57,

Thank you so much for the great review. I assure you, it was our pleasure to have you stay with us. We as a team will do all we can for our guest and we enjoy doing it. I am so pleased to hear you liked our renovations and had a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Until Next Time,