“First time booker...completely awesome experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jjhilgers
Dubuque, Iowa
“First time booker...completely awesome experience”
Reviewed 18 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Let me start by saying this was the first time I've ever booked a property on a non hotel site like Hotwire or Orbitz. The process was a bit unnerving because there's always that little voice in your head that says 'is it safe and secure to spend that kind of money?' So I can appreciate anyone out there reading this whose felt the same way. With that said, this process was very easy and reassuring. Drew handled any/all of my questions with quick responses and made the overall experience personable.

The unit itself is fabulous. I'm not sure how else to describe it. My wife, two year old daughter and I traveled with our closest friends and their 1 year old son. They vacation far less than we do but at the end of our stay called it quite possibly the best vacation they've ever been on.

Highlights:
-The view has to be #1. It's what I was seeking when booking this trip. As someone who works 11+ hour days every day, I wanted a vacation with no day-to-day plans, but instead one where I could beat the kids up, enjoy a cup of coffee on the patio, then hang out on it throughout the day and after the kids went to bed we sat outside and watched and listened to the waves crash.
-Proximity to the beach. The second most important factor for me was the proximity of the rental to the beach. I didn't want to look out over a grassy field or great distance to see and hear the ocean. In all of my dozens of click throughs on other units, I was never able to find one with better proximity to the beach.
-Amenities. Having pots and pans, silverware, a coffee pot and a fully loaded kitchen was huge for us. We made breakfast and lunch at the rental each day as we're ones to not want to go out to eat for every meal. Having the closet stocked full of beach toys for the kids was a treat in and of itself as it provided hours of entertainment for them on the beach. A simple investment for any rental, but such a nice gesture and fulfilling thing for kids. An abundance of towels and extra linens were also nice to have as well as onsite laundry.
-Proximity to area businesses. Having a Publix kitty-corner across the street was great. It was simple to walk or drive there whenever we needed something. Also having a Walgreen's within a couple blocks was great as well. Not to mention a Taco Bell, Dunkin Donut and other places to eat.

Overall, just a wonderful rental and great experience. My family will be back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view. Proximity to the beach.
Liked least: To be picky, the door jam was really loose and made me a little nervous how easily someone could break in
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very comfortable for entire family
Liked least: The building is stating to show some age although the unit itself was updated very nicely.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing