“Sports bar atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bunkys Seafood Grille & Raw Bar - CLOSED

Bunkys Seafood Grille & Raw Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Liverpool, New York
“Sports bar atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

Good food at a decent price. A dozen TV's blaring football on the Sunday evening we went.

Visited January 2012

Jersey City, NJ
“Always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

Enjoy this place whenever I am in town. Seafood and service is excellent.

Visited January 2011
namibia
“Yummy, fun and comfortable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

Visiting with friends who moved to the area. I knew the owner years ago in the Florid Keys and decided to try to find his place, and am certainly glad I did! The service was super friendly, the atmosphere (early dinner --7 or so) very nice, and the food was fantastic. I had a delicious dish of seared tuna on a bed of jasmine rice with some exotic sauce (funny name I can't remember) --it was to die for. My friends had the grouper sandwich (ate the whole thing even though it's HUGE) and the crab cake burger. The prices are very reasonable, and I wish I was there to watch football on Sundays. They have all these big-screen TVs. The aquaria add a nice and peaceful touch.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank cheetahconservation
Orlando, Florida
“Not a Top End Seafood Resturant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

This restaurant is really more like a bar. That is OK since it is across the street from the beach and most patrons come as they are for dinner. The servers are quick and efficient. In fact, they were on top of our every need. Nevertheless, what really hurts this restaurant is the seafood you have come to eat. The only thing my wife and I liked was the Clams Casino. Those were the highlight of the meal and they were the appetizer. I had the Seafood Gumbo and I certainly have had a lot better Seafood Gumbo than I had at Bunky’s. My wife had Onion Encrusted Grouper. The fish itself was good but they added an orange marmalade to the recipe that made the overall taste of the fish too sweet. Not a taste my wife or I typically like in our food. Nevertheless, some others may like that type of flavoring. All I can say is that the next time my wife and I are in the area we would not return to that restaurant, as they are many more choices in the area.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Whgille
Delavan, Wisconsin
“great grille”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

outstanding value, great shrimp, outstanding food, short distance from hotel

Visited October 2011