All reviews perkins restaurant breakfast bar room was clean free breakfast staff was friendly and helpful great place to stay nice breakfast hot tub fresh fruit front desk staff night stay easy access convenient location nice pool short drive siesta key fruitville
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Pet friendly room was clean, new laminate flooring is a great addition!! Staff was friendly and helpful!! Breakfast was mediocre. Good clean location for traveling easy access. Have stayed here multiple times all good experiences.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Cheap Rates for the summer. Nice Pool . Friendly people. Close to everything. Good breakfast. Rooms were cleaned everyday. Ask for anything and they took care of it. Have stayed here before, would recommend staying here in the summer. Price was right, it doubles in the fall.

Stayed: July 2018
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and we are glad you had a nice stay. Our rates will go up in season for a few months but that is not until February.

Hope everything goes well with your house and we see you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Good hotel. Just what we need to stay with our dog without the hundred dollars deposit from other hotels. Clean and nice rooms. Few minutes in car from Siesta beach. Many restaurant choices nearby. Opportunities: install in room safe, weak wifi signal near elevator rooms. Another all american hotel chain that need improvements to include Boutique concept/design, like hotels in Europe and Canada.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experience here with us. I will be sure to have the wifi looked into right away.

We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

The rooms were not clean and there was pet hair all over the furniture and floor. It took a while to have someone come up to clean the room and we were inconvenienced on waiting on someone to arrive and should be done with the cleaning.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for your review, I am sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than perfect. I did check the records and it was reported that someone was sent to the room within 5 minutes. They do clean the pet hair off the furniture when the rooms is cleaned, I do apologize if some was missed. I have followed up with the staff to make sure they do a better job in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Friendly staff and clean hotel. I recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason. Close to food. Beaches and golf. We had a 100 percent satisfaction stay at this hotel. I am not this easy to please, but the staff goes over and above , which is so rare these days

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and the staff was helpful. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff.

Hope to see you back soon!