Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$101
HolidayInn.com
Knights Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$78
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Hotels.com
US$173
US$151
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
US$245
US$208
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$541
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfire pitbasketball courtfront deskclose to the airportquiet stayairport hotelbedroom suitekitchen areabreakfast buffethousekeeping staffexcellent stayhome away from homebusiness triprooms were very cleanfresh fruitshort drivedishwasher
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Even though this Hotel is across from the SRQ Airport I didn't hear a plane or loud noises from the road from my suite. I was a little hesitant on making my reservation here after reading previous reviews, but so glad I stayed and I will DEFINITELY continue to come back. Even though it is an older hotel it is so clean and well kept and they give great customer service!

Room Tip: South side
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Michele R, General Manager at Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We really appreciate the opportunity we had to serve you during your recent stay.
We will undergo a full renovation starting in July and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Checked into Residence Inn  Marriott in Sarasota-Bradenton FL 1040 University Parkway Sarasota FL 34234 managed by Michele Reisdorf.
After a long day of watching my 13 year old son play basketball and traveling we started to get settled in and ready to go to sleep. We struggled and fought to open the pull-out sofa and amazingly surprised by what was seen. There was blood or rust all across the bottom of the mattress and the whole base of the pull-out sofa was rusted out with rust chips all over the mattress. My first thought was somebody had to seen this because there is no sheets or covers on the mattress at all. I called front desk and explained the condition of the rooms and that my 13 year old son will not sleep in that bed. They sent someone down (maintenance worker) and she said that "she would not sleep in the room and can't believe that they put us in this room". She also stated that they would move us across the street or into another room. After checking the other room and noticed the room was a handicap room my Wife did not feel comfortable staying there in that room. My Wife requested the other options given of moving to the Marriott across the street which we were told was an option. Greg at the front desk told us that the maintenance Lady lied to us and they do not have a relationship with the Marriott across the street (asking distance) but have a partnership with the Marriott across town but had no rooms available. We realized that they was just giving false promises and truly did not care and refused to call management to assist further. I called and tried to find different hotel arrangements myself but we were forced to stay in this room due to surrounding hotels being booked. I slept in a chair the entire night. It's now Monday and I'm still dealing with back pains from sleeping in a chair up right all night to sacrifice for my Son and Wife have a good night sleep in the bed. I'm writing this review in hopes that no one will experience this type of treatment at a Marriott like I did. Terrible service and Terrible Hotel do not stay here!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank billiemonday
Michele R, General Manager at Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Guest,
We spoke yesterday morning regarding your experience during your stay and the assistant GM spoke with you the morning of your departure. We apologized for the issue and compensated your night stay. We did confirm there was rust on the bottom of the mattress from the metal frame and have corrected the issue so no other guest is affected. We greatly regret those occasions when our guests experience a problem, however when and if they do we make sure we listen to you our guest, we apologize for our oversight and we make it right. We wish we would give you back the rest you so deserved.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Close to the airport and the Ringling Bros Museum and estate, easy parking. Staff is very efficient and helpful. We stayed 4 nights and enjoyed a central location for visiting friends in Palmetto and Venice. Room had 2 TV's, stove, fridge, microwave. There is a small pool onsite. We also visited St. Armond's Ctr (incredible shopping district). Get a pizza from Venizia!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sue r
Michele R, General Manager at Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us while visiting friends in the area! Yes, I concur Venizia on St. Armands has great pizza!!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Pros and cons to the tune of a 70’s escape song...

If you like a hot morning meal
And friendly staff with a smile
Then this property’s a good deal
And the airport’s less than a mile

If you like sleeping on egg crates
Seeing stains on the floor
An AC that’s noisy and shakes
And seeing light creep thru cracks around the door...

There are some pros to staying here
There are cons too
The place is safe; we had no fear
But room remodeling is overdue...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for providing such a fun review :-) We hope our pros overshadowed the cons you mentioned..... Great news our renovation is just around the corner. July 2018 our renovation begins in which we'll receive brand new mattresses and carpeting and so much more! You'll have to come back and see us once it's complete. We'd love to have you back!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We often stay at Marriott properties and we found this one to be terrific if you don't mind staying a bit outside of downtown. When we checked in (a bit early) Paul, at the reception desk, was very helpful in telling us about things to do and see in Sarasota. He worked hard to find us a room that was ready and even upgraded us because we had to wait a few minutes for one to become available. He gets an A+ for customer service. The room was clean, well organized, and perfect for our 5-night stay. Our kitchen was well stocked with normal kitchen items. The walls are a bit thin so we could hear the man next door talking on the phone and also his television, but we turned on the air conditioner fan and it drowned out the noise very well. Only problem we had was the hot tub in the pool area wasn't working and my husband who has a bad back was looking forward to a relaxing hot tub. Also, this hotel says they are environmentally friends and urges you through signage to reuse your towels to save water; however there is no towel bar for the bath towels to dry off once you have used them. Otherwise, plenty of parking and a good location for all the major roads in Sarasota. Also, the beds are very comfortable and we slept great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple