“Desk Clerks very helpful!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge

Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Ranked #28 of 49 Hotels in Sarasota
Orlando, Florida
“Desk Clerks very helpful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011

Very nice rooms for the money! Great free Breakfast..

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor so you don't have to wait for the elevator
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bustrorl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
North Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011

I travel for business very frequently and always enjoy staying at Hampton Inns. I've stayed both here and the Springhill Suites in this area. If you're planning a multi-day stay, the Hampton Inn is a better option for you. However, if you're simply looking to crash for the night before heading out of the airport, the Springhill Suites is a little nicer and is in closer proximity to the airport. At the Hampton Inn, the service was great and the breakfast provided different options every day. Also, it's good to note that the gym equipment is quite up to date here. Normally, there's not much to work with in hotel gyms. I'm a gym rat who greatly appreciated this as part of my stay. Also, the pool is in great shape. Thanks again for a great stay,

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Gainesville, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

Usually stay at the beach when visiting Sarasota but our favorite place was full. Since we're on the Hilton Honors program decided to try the Hampton Inn. The hotel was really nice. Fairly convenient for all the driving around we had to do. The room was clean and comfortable. I was very suprised at how quiet it was being so close to the interstate. The mini fridge was a great plus, as well as the cookies in the lobby (yum!). The breakfast (included in the price) was above average with the cheese omelettes, sausage patties, and waffles. Friendly staff. Easy check-in and out. My only problem was with the mushy pillows.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Lucyspin
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 9 August 2011
Dear Lucyspin,

We want to thank you for your kind post on Tripadvisor and are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to passed all your comments to our dedicated staff members and hope you will visit us again very soon.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2011

My sister booked this hotel because of it's proximity to the hospital where a beloved family member was a patient. The hotel offered us their 'Hospital rate' (which was kindly adjusted when we checked in and they told us about it). The rate was quite reasonable for 2 gals on an unexpected/unbudgeted visit--as Sarasota hotels go. My sister had booked the room first under her name since she was able to get there a few days before I was--and then I ended up extending the reservation under my name. At first we were told that we would have to check out of our room for one night because they were booked for the transition night; however, the staff kept watch and notified us that they had a cancellation so we were able to stay, and in our same room, which was very comfortable and quiet. The breakfast buffet had great daily choices and the hot egg/meat choice was different daily for the first 7 days. We were only at the hotel to basically shower, sleep, and have breakfast, but it felt like a haven. As a funny aside......the first 4 days we picked up their free USA Today in the Lobby daily, and on day 5, it was sitting at our feet outside our room door and my sister wondered why--I told her "Well......if you where a Hilton Honors member like me, you would have had it at your door too!!! Hint, hint, Sis!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Joyful56,

Thank you for your comments left on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay during such a difficult time for you. We hope that everything worked out okay and that you can enjoy Sarasota under better circumstances next time. Thank you for enroll another satisfied Hhonors member as well. Hope to see you back in town soon.
Darien, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

I was staying in Sarasota for almost two weeks in conjunction with a regional bank conversion and very impressed with this hotel.

The location was very easy to find right off the interstate. I checked in very late in night, and was greeted very kindly and checked in promptly.

For the price I was impressed with how spacious and clean my room was, with big flat-screen television, and dependable internet.

As Diamond Hilton member, I usually stay in full service Hiltons with restaurants on site. For a free breakfast, however, I was really impressed with the buffet, with plenty of hot items, ready to grab pastries and fruit. Morning breakfast server (I wish I could remember her name) was very friendly and really took pride in her work. For dinner this hotel had plenty of restaurants within walking distance as well as a shopping center and Walmart almost directly across the street. Also a short drive to downtown.

I don’t know if I’ll be back in Sarasota for business. But if I get to go back, I'll be happy to return to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank DarienBrewer
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your comments about the property on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you found convenience in our properties location to your project, and we hope that you found our Amenites quite useful. We do hope that you get a chance to come back to Sarasota and enjoy all that this wonderful city has to offer.