Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Knights Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$84
TripAdvisor
US$469
US$436
  • Restaurant
All reviewsale housefront deskfree breakfastconvenient locationthe breakfast areapool and hot tubfitness roomclean hoteleasy accessking roombed was comfortablegreat roomsiesta keyyogurtshort driveinnsbeaches
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I travel for business very frequently and always enjoy staying at Hampton Inns. I've stayed both here and the Springhill Suites in this area. If you're planning a multi-day stay, the Hampton Inn is a better option for you. However, if you're simply looking to crash for the night before heading out of the airport, the Springhill Suites is a little nicer and is in closer proximity to the airport. At the Hampton Inn, the service was great and the breakfast provided different options every day. Also, it's good to note that the gym equipment is quite up to date here. Normally, there's not much to work with in hotel gyms. I'm a gym rat who greatly appreciated this as part of my stay. Also, the pool is in great shape. Thanks again for a great stay,

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Usually stay at the beach when visiting Sarasota but our favorite place was full. Since we're on the Hilton Honors program decided to try the Hampton Inn. The hotel was really nice. Fairly convenient for all the driving around we had to do. The room was clean and comfortable. I was very suprised at how quiet it was being so close to the interstate. The mini fridge was a great plus, as well as the cookies in the lobby (yum!). The breakfast (included in the price) was above average with the cheese omelettes, sausage patties, and waffles. Friendly staff. Easy check-in and out. My only problem was with the mushy pillows.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Lucyspin
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2011

Dear Lucyspin,

We want to thank you for your kind post on Tripadvisor and are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to passed all your comments to our dedicated staff members and hope you will visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

I was staying in Sarasota for almost two weeks in conjunction with a regional bank conversion and very impressed with this hotel.

The location was very easy to find right off the interstate. I checked in very late in night, and was greeted very kindly and checked in promptly.

For the price I was impressed with how spacious and clean my room was, with big flat-screen television, and dependable internet.

As Diamond Hilton member, I usually stay in full service Hiltons with restaurants on site. For a free breakfast, however, I was really impressed with the buffet, with plenty of hot items, ready to grab pastries and fruit. Morning breakfast server (I wish I could remember her name) was very friendly and really took pride in her work. For dinner this hotel had plenty of restaurants within walking distance as well as a shopping center and Walmart almost directly across the street. Also a short drive to downtown.

I don’t know if I’ll be back in Sarasota for business. But if I get to go back, I'll be happy to return to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank DarienBrewer

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your comments about the property on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you found convenience in our properties location to your project, and we hope that you found our Amenites quite useful. We do hope that you get a chance to come back to Sarasota and enjoy all that this wonderful city has to offer.

Reviewed 27 July 2011

My family stayed at this hotel for two nights while visiting nearby Siesta Key and Venice Beach. The hotel is conveniently located near I-75 and lots of restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping. Siesta Key is a short drive and very easy to find if you want to explore the beach voted #1 in the US. The hotel was very clean and the front desk staff were friendly. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. Rooms were clean and appeared to have been recently upgraded and had flat screen TVs (but I don't think the cable was HD). Room had a mini-fridge but no microwave (it would be nice to add this feature). The complimentary wireless internet was reliable and pretty fast. The pool and hot tub looked very nice but we did not have a chance to use it. The complimentary breakfast in the morning had a nice variety and everything seemed fresh and was replenished when things got low. Another nice touch was the hotel put out plenty of cookies in the evening (I have been to many other Hampton Inns where the hotel puts out a small batch of cookies and does not replenish them) which is a big deal if you travel with kids who REALLY look forward to them. Overall, this is a great Hampton Inn to stay if you're visiting this area.

Room Tip: Be sure to visit nearby Siesta Key beach!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank fletchersdad
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2011

Hello fletcherdad,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you back soon. We'll have the cookies ready for you!!

Reviewed 25 July 2011

The hotel and rooms were very clean. I'm a stickler when it comes to bathrooms and this one was spotless and very modern. The beds were comfortable except I thought the pillows were not very good. (next time I will bring my own). It would have been nice if the coffee maker made more than one cup at a time and some of the channels on the TV were so fuzzy. There was no fridge in the room which I thought was odd since every other hotel I have ever stayed at had a small fridge. I since learned they only come with the special King room. The location was very close to everything you would need in Sarasota and was only like 20 minutes from Siesta Key, the worlds most famous beach.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business

spk1809,

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us and noticed how clean the hotel is. The Executive Housekeeper and her staff do a wonderful job, and we are very glad that you have recognized this. We also take pride in our proximity to Siesta Beach. It's a jewel that more people should take time to discover. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to Sarasota