1,745 results
All reviews lido beach newer tower armand's circle family pool pools and hot tubs junior suite adult pool tiki bar staff free shuttle pool area ocean front parking garage per day gulf view st armands shuttle service gulf of mexico
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I had a last minute emergency during spring break so finding vacancy in this area was not easy however Lido Beach Resort accommodated us. Resort is beautiful. Highly recommended. I was traveling with all girls and felt the secure with the gated property. The food was amazing, are lunch poolside with amazing drinks. Location is perfect, the beach is gorgeous and the rooms were very clean. Our room had a kitchenette fully equipped. Not one complaint!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
LidoBeachResortGM, General Manager at Lido Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you for your review of the Lido Beach Resort. I am very happy we were able to accommodate you last minute and you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Sorry this review is late in coming. First we would like to thank everyone at the Lido for making our stay this past January one to remember. After arriving at the Holiday Inn and finding out it was under construction we were lucky enough to book a stay with the Lido.
This resort does not disappoint. The hotel is clean and well appointed. Our room was ocean front with a balcony. It has two heated pools, one for adults only. We did find that there were children at times in this area but it did not cause a problem for what we saw. Beach is well kept with plenty of chairs.
We ate at all the restaurants and the food was very good. Would have liked to have seen different menus since we dined at the hotel for 5 days. Started running out of choices.
Management and staff where always friendly and ready to help with anything.
My husband and I are looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Your review is very much appreciated better late than never! :) I am very pleased you enjoyed your time with us this past January and certainly look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

The resort is nicely located right on the beach and about a 10 minute walk to St. Armand's Circle. The beach and heated pools were lovely.
Unfortately it's a tale of two hotels. The North "tower" where we were located and the South Tower where we were NOT located.
Our room was dated, the bathroom cabinets were crooked and the tile in the bathroom looked like Thor dropped his hammer. The room overlooked the parking lot. We didn't realize (abviously didn't check Tripadvisor beforehand) there were two buildings. We were in the original. There should be a DEEP discount for folks on that side of the resort.
I should have asked to be moved but didn't do so after reading reviews suggesting it doesn't do any good. Plus, we were travelling with another family so I assumed the chances of both families being relocated were pretty slim.
Room Tip: Specifically ask to be located in the South Tower.

Room Tip: Choose the South Tower with the new rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
LidoBeachResortGM, General Manager at Lido Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Thank you for your review of the Lido Beach Resort. I am very sorry your experience was not a better one. We are working very hard to begin renovations on the standard rooms. I hope you will return when we are finished. Please contact me directly as I would love to handle your arrangements personally.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Great pools at this nicely located hotel at Lido Beach, Sarasota. Happy hour is good and between 5pm and 7pm - two for one prices. Meals are available at 3 venues at the resort. The private beach is only a few short steps away. You can take your towel which is provided to you and have it replaced as you see fit. A shuttle bus takes you the 5 minutes to a local area where there is shopping and restaurants. There are two dwelling areas - A tower and a lower block. The tower seems to be the in place to stay but my stay in the lower block was fine with a kitchen and two beds in a studio type set up. It was clean and comfortable. There's plenty of space for parking. This is a very good beach side hotel with good facilities for families and couples alike. I would recommend it

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robertdavies79
LidoBeachResortGM, General Manager at Lido Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Thank you for choosing the Lido Beach Resort and for recommending us to others. I am very happy you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Upon checking in, we had a few issues with the room we were given. After one night, the issues couldn't be satisfactorily addressed and the staff was swift and professional about acknowledging the concerns we had and moving us into a different room. This is about my 4th or 5th visit to this hotel and, in addition to the great location, I have returned year after year because I was impressed with the professionalism of the staff....particularly the front office and management. I am so pleased to report they are still top notch. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Lido Beach Resort again and again. We truly appreciate your continued business and hope to see you very soon!