“Quick burger”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #415 of 1,169 Restaurants in Sarasota
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I was really for a meeting and since I had missed lunch the lovely burger aroma coming from the restaurant brought me in the door. The burger was hot, fresh and absolutely delicious.

The staff members were friendly and did their best to make me feel welcome in the middle of the afternoon.

Thinking of a quick burger, fries or a frozen custard shake? You are already thinking Culver's.

1  Thank Dan K

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Stopped by for a quick lunch with a friend of mine who never heard of Culver's. The food was delicious, service very friendly a value was great. The burgers are so much better than any other fast food. Loved it

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Having lived in WISCONSIN I knew how good Culver's was. Much to my disappointment this delicacy is not available in PA. I really should be relieved because I would certainly wear the ice cream on my hips. My favorites are the strawberry shakes and mushroom swiss cheese burgers. I felt like I was back in Madison. I even ordered cheese curds and they were great! Here's hoping this treat heads to the east coast. I will have to fast when I get home because I will have another before I leave. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We've not eaten at this Culvers before, but have heard many good things about it. The food and service were better than what we've heard. The burger was hot and fresh. The fries came out crispy and delicious. I don't know where to begin to describe the frozen custard-based shakes.

Try it out and I'm sure you'll love it too.

3  Thank Dan K
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I recently discovered a new Culver's near us (next door to Lowe's Home Centers, 5750 Fruitville Rd.). We love their ice cream (the creamiest!) but they also serve great meals for both children and adults. And their young servers are polite and very helpful. We recommend it highly.