Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$101
HolidayInn.com
US$224
US$192
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
US$254
US$218
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$127
US$123
US$324
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$385/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I stayed at the Holiday Inn again and it was just as good if not better than the last time. I was traveling with some friends and it was my birthday and Dennis, the mgr, helped us find somewhere very special to celebrate. Actually we had such a good time at the first place recommended that we ask him for another and as usual he never steers us wrong.
It was such hot weather so it was so refreshing to go to the indoor pool and of course we went to the exercise room too so that we could try to work off what we ate.
We had a wonderful breakfast before departing and the staff in the whole hotel were amazing. I would strongly suggest this hotel to any one traveling in that area. And if you are looking for some special things to do and places to see make sure you ask for Dennis. He made this stay amazing

Room Tip: I prefer a room higher up as it keeps the noise level down, if there is any and the lobby looks wonderful from above
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Linda P
Reviewed 29 May 2014

If you are looking for a quick stay, here is the place. Clean rooms and comfy. I would not stay long term due to location and lack of long-term amenities. I needed a stay due to coming in a night early and my arrival in Long boat was the next day.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank pattlexander
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We were part of a family group that visited the area. Our family member made reservations thru Expedia. Told us that this hotel was a Class 4 hotel. Let me start by saying, that according to Expedia rooms were limited. No way to put all of us close( needed 4 rooms). When I got there, rooms were very hot, like they were closed or nor used for weeks. The smell was horrible. All the A/C units were off. One of the room had dead roaches around. Dirty carpet and bedding looks old. 3 out 4 rooms had the water closed to all 3 toilets, I had to open them myself. Furniture is very old and dust every where. They had us waiting due to cleaning of rooms, REALLY! not our rooms. Hotel attendant very rude and kept saying, "nothing I can do, call Expedia". Finally at almost midnight when he locked himself in the office, whe had to bring a family of 4 (my son, wife and two little kids to our room), because their room was to hot. This place needs to be closed down.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Alexander M
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Be advised.... I booked reservations through Expedia. Expedia assured me this was a class 4 hotel. I booked four rooms and when got there two of the four rooms the air conditioner did not work and there were "no other rooms available" We had to fight with the hotel attendant the air needed to be fixed and finally he said ok. We gave them six hours and still only one was fix. After three hours of going between Expedia and the hotel people, no refund and you will like. It was filthy, lousy, smelled like they had cooked a dead skunk. To top that the hotel staff was rude and did not care and blamed Expedia. I will never ever again use Expedia and my recommendations to Expedia about the place was to bring out the bulldozers and make it a parking lot.

Room Tip: Dont rely on Expedia to book your reservations.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jmmy1969
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Our first mistake was not using tripadvisor before we booked our "packaged" deals of flight, hotel, and rental car on Travelocity.

Not far from the airport (we mistakenly thought this was a name hotel), we checked in and went to room that smelled, had seen far better days, and needed a six foot white wrought iron fence with code operated gates to get in at night because of crime.

Everything in the room was run down. The bedding was old, but clean. There were holes in the dresser; the safety latch on our door was at least on its third or fourth installation, judging by the number of holes from previous mounts. The carpet did not quite extend to the edge of the walls in one corner; the bathroom door frame was shattered at the lock; the smell was odoriferous and lingered throughout our two night stay. The mattress was rock hard.

Room Tip: research on trip advisor before buying a package deal!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family