“Always Fresh Chicken Sandwiches and Salads”
Review of Pdq

Pdq
Ranked #378 of 1,170 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes.
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Completely different flavor then Chic Fil A, but just as appealing - PDQ serves fresh, never frozen, chicken sandwiches and tasty fries. My favorite is to get the fried chicken sandwich in a lettuce wrap - basically, they replace the bun with a stack of fresh cut iceberg lettuce - very good. The fries are a little thinner than Mcdonalds, and very tasty. We love to dip the fries in the ranch dressing, which happens to be the same ranch that outback serves with their cheesy fries - my wife loves the buffalo tender salad and my daughters like the grilled and/or fried chicken tenders. Prices are great and it is a solid alternative to the normal fast food selections. Of course, the Soda machine with free refills and a hundred different drink combinations and flavors helps. Enjoy!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

PDQ-what are you trying to be?? Drive through Old lady is a little nuts and they can't ever get your order straight in addition to the fact that everything smells funky.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in late one evening, and was greeted by a very helpful young lady. We were pleasantly surprised at the good value, good food, and good service.
It was a young crew working, and they were very helpful. Gave us suggestions, and were satisfied. We will definitely go back to this place.
Clean inside and out, good prices, good quality. Really good customer service.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I came here really wanting to like this place. It's clean and has nice seating. They say "made to order" but when I ordered my salad with grilled instead of fried chicken the server seemed confused with the change. I asked what the Fiesta Dressing tasted like and between three people working there no one really knew. My salad was actually quite fresh but the chicken seemed to have a funny taste that I didn't care for. My hubby had a Cali chicken sandwich and after the first bite looked at me a asked, "Does the chicken taste weird to you?" We both agreed that the meat was fresh but the seasoning had an odd taste, almost like moldy cheese or something metallic. Maybe it was just us, but neither of us liked it. I picked the chicken out of my salad and enjoyed the rest. I don't think we will go back. 1) The meat seasoning was just odd. 2) They need to train their staff better. They should know what their food tastes like. Try the dressings, become familiar with the menu.

2  Thank Yessyhara
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Stop here at least once a week on my way to work...I have had everything on the menu. Always fresh and propmt. I could eat here every day.